Chapter 82

After I sent Lauren the last message I closed up my phone and continued on to the store to get food for our little revealing party thing.

I rushed into the store and grabbed a cart, walking to the aisle where the chips were I grabbed a couple of bags and fast walked over to the aisle where the drinks are, grabbing a 2 liter of soda and and 12 pack of beer for Alyssa, Megan and me, knowing what the girls would most likely prefer soda.

I quickly grabbed a few other things and rushed over to check out, setting my thing on the table for the cashier to scan, he quickly did so and bagged my items, handing them back to me.

The only reason I was in a rush was because I had to get back home and pick up Lauren so we could go get the girls from the airport, I really wish we would of jus- I was knocked out of my thoughts by a voice.

"Hello You kinda need to pay" The cashier spoke

"Yeah... Right" I pulled out my card and swiped it

"Can I get your number" The guy asked

"Yeah No" I was about to walk away when she decided to speak again

"Why not your hot, i'm hot" he said in a cocky tone

"Yeah and I have a hot pregnant girlfriend at home, so bye" and with that I walked away and out of the store.

-

Once I left the store I went and got pizza and wings, then I went home to pick up my beautiful girlfriend and well drop off the food.

I walked up to my apartment with all my the stuff in hand, which is surprising but you do crazy things to avoid a second trip am I right?

I roughly kick the door for Lauren to open for me, and when she didn't answer the first time I kick it several more times and called her name out.

"Lauren!" I shouted

"Open the door!" I shouted again

"Fuck hurry!" She finally opened the door and grabbed some of the things I had in my hands.

"Baby sorry I was... doing something" She trailed off, I could tell she was doing something and she didn't want to tell me.

"What is it you were doing?" She looked nervous

"I-I was inviting my parents over..." I froze oh dear god I was not ready to die today

"oh god i'm so dead" i put my face into my hands "I totally forgot about our parents, what are they going to say, i'm already sure that your mom hates me"

"You're not mad that I invited them?" She asked cautiously

"No" I looked up at her "I'm just scared" She nodded and walked over to me and enveloped me in a hug.

-

After about 20 minutes of Lauren hugging me and telling me that is was going to be alright we decided that it would be a good idea to also invite over my parents so we could tell everybody all at once.

I'm pretty sure everyone thinks that one of us is like dying but were not, were bringing a new life into this world so yeah...

Lauren and I left for the airport, once there we just waited around into the until they made it which they did about thirty minutes after we got there.

"Hey" I waved at them as they walked over to us with their bags

"Sup, Now tell us" Normani Demanded

"Sorry wait till we get back to the apartment, i'm sure everyone is already there."I said with a slight chuckle

"Wait do who's all going to be there?" Dinah asked

"Well both of our parents and the Camila, Megan, Alyssa and that's all"

"Damn are one of you girls dying?" Ally cocked her head waiting for an answer

"Quite the opposite" I said cause Lauren to hit my shoulder

"Don't give them any hints" I nodded and leaned over to peck her lips

"Sorry" I mumbled as we walked back to our car, I got stuck placing all the bags in the trunk and driving while the other girl got to jam out and dance, which is not fair.

Once we arrive back at my apartment everyone was already there, including my siblings who were fangirling the whole time.

Once we got everyone quite it was time to let them know that Lauren was indeed pregnant, even though Megan and Alyssa already knew and I think my dad knew, he keep looking at me weird and keeps bringing up kids like dad please.

"Okay everyone we have gathered you here today to tell you something very important" Mike was glaring at me the whole time I spoke, maybe Clara told him about the Papi thing who knows?

"Your not dying are you?" My oldest sister asked

"No I can promise you she's not" Lauren said with a nod causing my sister to smile

"Good, I still want to be an Aunt sometime soon" She smiled causing Mike's glare to harden

Well i'm screwed if he does that without even knowing about the pregnancy how the hell is he going to react when we tell him.

Lauren could probably feel the nerves coming off of me so she wrapped her arm and around me and said "I Love you" I guess Mike heard this because his glare softened and he replaced it with a smile, maybe all he wants it for his little girl to be happy

"Would you tell us already?!" Normani shouted probably getting annoyed from all this waiting

Lauren stood up and pulled me up with her, grabbing my hand in the process.

Okay Y/N you can do this

Don't faint

Don't faint

"I'm Pregnant"

Don't faint

Don't faint

Wait, she already said it and i'm not dead, the whole room was silent, i could hear my own heart beating and i'm sure everyone one else could to since it was pretty fucking loud.

Soon the room erupted with cheers and squeals, Mike came up to me and pulled me into a hug to say I was surprised would be an understatement, when he walked over here I thought he was going to kill me but I guess not.

"How did this happen, When? How far along are you?" I heard both of our mom's ask

"Well you see what had happen was..." (LOL THE GIF FITS)

A/N

I Tried lol

Updated A/N:

^ Past Cynthia don't lie to them you really didn't...