Chapter 50

Dinah: Did you girls see what the internet is saying about breads bruised up face?

Y/N: No... What are they saying

Dinah: Well remember that picture Lauren posted of the two of you and tagged you in it, then you posted a picture of your bruised knuckles so everyone pretty much know you did it, but they don't know why.

Y/N: Damn it!

Y/N: I should've know not to post that photo

Lauren: What are their theory's?

Dinah: They are saying it was over you, like saying that Y/N took you from Bread and he was just trying to get her back but got his ass beat.

Y/N: So they're making me the bad guy?

Dinah: Pretty much

Y/N: Do they know that we've been dating for months and they never dated?

Normani: No they all 'think' that Brad and Lauren dated but it never happen

Camila: she was just being nice and hanging out with him while we were on tour with them

Lauren: True

Lauren: He would always try to kiss me and shit but whats there to kiss

Ally: OMG

Lauren: Hence the name 'No-Lip'

Lauren: And i'm going to post something on twitter to clear thing up, you guys should to.

Dinah: ON IT

Camila: doing it right now

Normani: Same^

Ally: I have to record right now but i'll do it when i'm done

Lauren: Good luck Ally :)

Y/N: Yeah have fun :)

Ally: I will thanks ya'll

Y/N: Okay while the girls do that Lauren can I tell you a joke?

Lauren: Yeah do ahead :)

Y/N: Okay its going to take a while to type so bear with me :)

Y/N: A mother and father took their 6-year-old son to a nude beach. As the boy walked along the beach, he noticed that some of the ladies had boobs bigger than his mother's, and asked her why.

Y/N: She told her son, "The bigger they are the dumber the person is."

Y/N: The boy pleased with the answer, goes to play in the ocean but returns to tell his mother that many of the men have larger "units" than his dad.

Y/N: His mother replied, "The bigger they are the dumber the person is." Again satisfied with this answer, the boy returns to the ocean to play.

Y/N: Shortly after, the boy returned again. He promptly told his mother, "Daddy is talking to the dumbest girl on the beach, and the longer he talks, the dumber he gets."

Y/N: I'm funny right?

Y/N: Anybody?

Y/N: babe?

Y/N: :( I'll just leave