Changes Part 2

My Bestfriend's Sister Season 1 Episode 3 "Changes Part 2"

------------Later That Day----------

Rydel:*Comes into the livingroom*

Riker:Hey Delly, can we talk?

Rydel:Sure*Sits down*

Riker:Guys in here!

Ross/Rocky/Ratliff/Ryland:*Walk in and sit down*

Rydel:What's this about.

Rocky:Rydel, we need to talk to you about something.

Rydel:What is it?

Riker:Well, we don't like how Nick has been treating you.

Rydel:What do you mean, he treats me fine, now I have to go meet with this stylist Nick recommened me.

Riker:See that's what i'm talking about he's trying to change you, don't you see it Rydel.

Rydel:He's not, he just thinks that I should try new things.

Rocky:Rydel you might be a blonde, but I know that your not dumb, he's trying to change you and you know it.

Rydel:So what if he is, i'm happy with him isn't that what matters.

Ross:Rydel, we want you to be happy, but we don't think that you should be with a guy that doesn't want you for you.

Rydel:I understand guys, but this is the first time in a long time that i've been happy. You guys don't know how depressed I was because i've never had a boyfriend and a first kiss.

Ratliff:Rydel, we just want to help.

Rydel:Well you guys can help me by leaving my private life alone.*Leaves*

Ryland:You see what you guys did, I said you had to sweet talk her, now look what happened.

Riker/Rocky/Ross/Ratliff:Shut up Ryland.

-------------At The Fashion Tower---------

Receptionist:May I help you?

Rydel:Yes, i'm here to meet the designer Denise Malik.

Receptionist:She's on the 5th floor room 508.

Rydel:Thank you.*Leaves*

--------------On The 5th Floor---------------

Rydel:*Comes out of elevator*

Denise:Rydel, your here.

Rydel:Hi Ms.Malik.

Denise:Please, call me Denise. Now come follow me to my studio.

Rydel:Ok, Denise.*Follows her*

Denise:So, Nick called me and asked to help you with your wardrobe. So, I thought why not combine yours with something Nick might like on you.

Rydel:Ok, what do you got?

Denise:*Shows her this: http://www.polyvore.com/first_look/se... *Well this is the first one. i thought that I would take your favorite color in it. What do you think.

Rydel:I like it.

Denise:Great, here's the next one.*Shows her this: http://www.polyvore.com/rydel/set?id=... *

Rydel:*Unnsure*I guess I could see myself wearing this.

Denise:I'm happy you like it. Here's the last one. *Show's her this: http://www.polyvore.com/first/set?id=... *

Rydel:I like it. It's a little too short but I can work with it. I just have one question.

Denise:What is it?

Rydel:Do they all have high heels?

Denise:Pretty much.

Rydel:Oh....

*TBC*