Broken.

Rydel:You- You what?
Nick:I'm sorry, Rydel.
Rydel:*softly cries*
Nick:Rydel...Please answer me....Just say something...please..
Rydel:*voice cracking* By- Bye Nick..*hangs up*

Rydel's POV:I...I really don't know what to do. Or to think for that matter. I couldn't stop the tears, that we're coming down my face. This was all too much. Too many things were going on inside my head. I just need to get out of here. I need to leave this tour bus. I need to go for a wall and get some air. I see the time and it was 11:50.

I walk to my bunk, lay down, and put my earphones in listening to the saddest music on my phone.

A half an hour passed, and we were finally at our destination. A hotel, in New Jersey. We got here quicker than I thought we would. I quickly hoped out of my bunk, and made my way out of the bus. I passed a mirror that was on the tour bus, and saw myself. I looked horrible. My eyes were red and puffy, my makeup, that I had on for the concert, was smudged, and my hair was a mess. I wipe a few of my tears, from my face, and head to the door. Some more tears fall out.

"Rydel, where are you going? Aren't you gonna get your bags?"I turn around to see Ratliff. His facial expression changes once he sees me. "Rydel, what's wrong?"he asks, in a worried tone. I shake my head, saying nothing, and make my way out, before feeling Ratliff hold on my wrist, gently. "Where are you going, Delly?" "Please let me go, El."I say, in almost a pleading tone, with tears threatening to spill. "Jell tell me where." "I need to go for a walk. I need to get some air."I tell him. I saw him about to protest again, but he didn't. He let's go of me. "Do you want me to tell the others?"He asks, and I shake my head 'no'. "I won't be gone that long, it's late...and I won't go that far.."I say before leaving. I look back, and see RL watch me walk off.

I don't know where I'm going. I don't even know my way around New Jersey. But let's see where my feet take me.

*TBC*