Where's Rydel Part 4

Rydel's POV:"Is this it?"I ask the cab driver, as he pulls up to a hotel.  

"Yes, i'm sure of it."He nods.  

I pay him the money for the ride before getting out the car.   Walking into the Hotel, I look for the receptionists' desk.

  "Excuse me do you-"I ask a random person, or so I thought.  

When the person turned around, I knew exactly who it was.  

"Nick, what are you doing here?"I question, in an audible whisper.

  "Delly, there you are! We've-"I cut him off.  

"What are you doing here, Nick?"I question once again.  

"I came, to apologize. And to talk to you."  

"There's nothing to talk about Nick. You cheated on me, you don't love me. You practically used me to get over Stacy."I close my eyes, trying to stop the tears that were threating to spill.   

"Rydel, I didn't-"  

"No Nick, you did. And i'm getting sick and tired of your fucking excuses!"I almost scream at him.   "You're making a scene, Rydel."Nick says in a low voice.  

I look around, to see a majority of people staring at us.  I scoff and roll my eyes.  

"I could really careless, now you wanted to talk so talk."  

"Can we just go-"He tries to convince me, but I cut him off again.

  "No! I want to get this over with right here and now! Because I swear to god, if we leave this on a bad term this'll be the last time you'll hear from me."  

"Jesus fucking Christ, Rydel! I'm trying! I'm trying my fucking hardest to keep this relationship going."  

"Yeah, you were definetly trying when you slept with Stacy!"  

"I said I wqas sorry about that, stop being a bitch!"Nick spat at me.

  "Hey, hey hey!"Someone shouts.  

I turn my head to see Rocky and the other boys running in.  

"Don't you fucking dare talk to my sister like that, EVER!"Riker yells, getting in his face.  

"Hotel Security, take him out please!"Ryland calls for them, before they walk Nick.  

"Come on, let's go."My parents say, before leading us all to the elevator, heading to the hotel room.  

*TBC*