Epilogue

Rydel's POV-

It's been two weeks since the whole incident with Nick and us performing in New Jersey.

Right now we were in Philadelphia. We're gonna do a radio interview in a few minutes, then hangout afterwards.

Well, the boys were. I'm pretty tired, the different timezones and nonstop work starts to get to you after a while but I guess you can say I'm kinda use to it.

During this two week period of time, I've been thinking a lot. Mostly about that one person that comes to mind. Nick.

Yes, I can't stop thinking of him. You may think I'm dumb for it, and hey maybe I am but I still love him. He was my first love I can't just get over him that fast. Even though, he basically broke my heart in a million pieces.

And through this Ell has been there every step of the way, along with my brothers and parents, but mostly him. I'm not sure if it's even possible but we've gotten even more closer.

I've shared my deepest thoughts with him that I haven't told anyone else and he listened. He listened and gave advice and was there. I'm glad to have someone like Ell. He's literally the best friend I could have.

I've told him about how the Media's becoming too much. Of how I'm scared that because of the drama revolving around me and Nick could start giving our band bad a reputation. How I've been getting twitter hate.

Yea, you heard it right. Twitter hate. Apparently Nick's fans blame me for our break up and think that I 'broke' him when it's really the other way around.

So much has been going on and I've been feeling pressured a lot. Some days I don't even want to try anymore. But I remember that I have to because who's gonna do it for me?

...

We greet the Radio Hosts and take our seats around the table.

"We're here this morning with R5!"One radio host says into the microphone and a faint audio applause can be heard through the room.

"Hello!"All 5 of us say in unison. "Morning!"Riker says.

"Hey!"One of the woman, that's a host, says."We have with us Riker, Ross, Rocky, Ellington and Rydel?"She points at each of us and looks to see if she was right with the names.

"Yep!"Rocky gives her a thumbs up.

"Ok, so I understand that you went out with Nick Jonas, am I right?"She asks me, looking in my direction.

"That's right."I confirm.

"Okay, so can you tell us a bit about that?"

I take in a deep breath and shift a bit in my seat. "Well, we dated for a bit, things were going great for us but I guess the feeling wasn't mutual, some things happened and then we broke up."I shrug, explaining the whole situation the best way I could.

"I'm sorry to hear that."She tells me. "I shipped you both!"She chuckles.

"Well anyway, Ross can you take us into the first song of the morning."The first radio host asks.

"Yes! This song is Just Give Me A Reason by Pink!"Ross introduces before they play the song.

I mumble a quick 'excuse me' before heading out of the room. It was a bit unprofessional but I needed to get out of there.

Ratliff's POV-

I hear Rydel mumble 'excuse me' before scurrying out of the room.

I look over to the boys, but they were already looking in the direction Rydel went.

"Are you gonna go?"Ross asks. I nod, standing up and heading out after excusing myself.

"Delly?"I call out, looking for her.

"Right here."I hear someone say.

I turn my head and see her sitting on the floor in the hall to the right of me.

"What's wrong?"I ask even though I knew why.

"The question. There's gonna be even more after this and that'll add onto the hate and I just can't take this anymore. I just want it all to stop. I just want to forget about him."She runs a hand through her blond hair and sighs. "But I can't."I hear her voice crack.

I walk over to her and sit down next to her.

"Rydel, it'll all come to in the end. Everything will be fine."I tell her.

"But how do you know that."She turns to face me.

"Because I'll make sure it does."I pull her into a hug. "Just trust me."

I feel her nod against my chest, and hear a muffled "I do."

---

Author's Note: Ah! The last chapter ever for this book!

Now now now, the story isn't over! I'm working on a Sequel for this called 'Lightweight' and I'm gonna try to make it better I guess?

Go check it out! I'll try to get the first chapter out soon.