The Agreement

My Bestfriend's Sister Season 1 Episode 7 'The Agreement'

Ratliff's POV:I walk up the stairs of the Lynch's house to Rydel's room. As I get closer and closer to her room I can hear her sobs getting louder and louder. "Delly?"I say as I knock softly on her door.
"Who is it"I hear her say with hurt in her voice.
"It's Rat, Delly open up".
It was silent for a moment. Then I heard footsteps on the wooden floor get closer and closer until the door was open. Rydel stood there with a tear stained face looking at the ground.
"You can come in"Rydel said walking into her room.
I walk into her room and gently close her door. "Wanna talk Rydel"I say sitting on the tip of her bed.
End Of POV
Rydel:Sure.
Ratliff:What's on your mind
Rydel:It's just....You guys....Rat, i'm finally happy for the first time in a while and you guys are acting like you don't want me to be.
Ratliff:Dels, we want you to be happy but, Nick's not really a good guy for you.
Rydel:That's what all of you think, but he treats me good Rat.
Ratliff:Delly..."We just want what's best for you".
Rydel:And by that you mean that you don't want me to be with Nick, which means I won't be happy.
Ratliff:Rydel how can you be happy with him? He litteraly treats you like crap.
Rydel:I would atleast think that you Ellington would understand me, but none of you ever will. You never knew how it felt to be chosen last or out of pity.
Ratliff:Rydel-
Rydel:No Ratliff, it's just not fair. You guys can have any girl you want so you don't have to worry about being single, but I do. But there's no line of guys just waiting to be with me.
Ratliff:*Thinks:I want to tell Rydel about my feelings for her right now but there are two things holding me back. For one I don't know if she feels the same way. And two i'm still dating Kelly*
Rydel:You guys want me to be happy right?
Ratliff:*Nods*
Rydel:I'll be happy if you accept me being with Nick.
Ratliff*Thinks:Well if Rydel is happy then i'm happy*I can accept it.
Rydel:Thanks Rat.*Hugs him*
Ratliff:*Feel butterflies;Thinks:Gosh how does she do this to me*
Rydel:I just hope the boys accept it too.
Riker/Ross/Rocky/Ryland:We do!
Rydel:*Turns around*Thanks guys!
Riker:Anything for you sis.
Rocky:But if hurts you in any way shape or form he'll be down under.
Rydel:*Giggles*I'll make sure he knows.

*TBC*