Where's Rydel? Part 1

Riker's POV:"Rydel's missing mom.."I say.

"What?"She asks confused.

"What do you mean she's missing?"My dad asks.

"Last night, Rydel... she had alot on her mind. She was distraught when I saw her."Ratliff spoke up. "I tried to stop her from leaving. I asked her where she was going and she said 'for a walk'."

"Why would you even let her go?"Nick practically yelled.

"Because she needed to clear her head. You did not see the look in her eyes! You didn't see how helpless she looked! She was fucking broken and even though I wanted to go comfort her, I couldn't! No matter how much I wanted to wrap her in my arms and tell her that everything was going to be okay, I couldn't! Because she wanted to be alone and I understood that! And why the fuck are you worrying about it? You're the one that did this to her you asshole!"Ratliff yells, furious at Nick.

"First, Ellington calm down sweetie."My mom starts. "And second, what does Ellington mean by 'you're the one that did this to her'"She questions.

"Last night, Rydel and I got into a fight. It was something about what got out in the media. I was in the club with my assistant and everything got taken out of context."He semi-lies.

"You forgot the part where you kissed your assistant and it was ALL over the tabloids!"Ratliff spat.

Stormie raises a eyebrow at Nick.

"Well, yeah. I kissed her. It was a drunken mistake, but I kissed her."He tells.

"Now tell her, what you did afterwards. Which is the reason everything is how it is now."I demand.

"The next mmorning I woke up with ,y assistant. I cheated on Rydel. I admittedly told Rydel that's what happened. And that is probably the reason why everything is happening. So yeah, I guess this is my fault."Nick admits.

"Listen here, I don't want you to talk to my daughter, look at her, or even try to contact her after all of this is solved. After we find her, I want you to leave her alone, understand?"My dad says and Nick nods.

"Now, let's go find Rydel. You're gonna help Nick, since this is your fault."My mom announces. "Ross, Rocky and Mark, you'll go and look, have your phones incase you need to call. Ryland, Riker and I will go together to look. And Nick, you're on your own."

We all head out of the hotel. Stormie, Ryland and I heading left. Rocky, Ross and Mark going right.

Let's go find Rydel..

*TBC*