Where's Rydel Part 3

Rydel's POV:   We finally reached the Coffee Shop. It was just a few blocks down.   I sat at the counter, while Mandy went to the back to get her cell phone.    I look around, checking my surroundings.   

It looked like a regular olde Coffee Shop. It had a manageable amount of customers. Nice looking booths for the customers to sit in. I wonder how their Coffee tastes.   "Here."Mandy says, handing me her phone.  

"Thanks."I half smile, taking the phone and dialing in my mother's number.  

Ring.  

Ring.  

Ring Ring.  

"Hello, it's Stormie. Leave a message after the beep."  

*Beep*   I sigh in fustration.  

"She didn't answer."I hand Mandy back her phone.

  "I guess I can take a taxi?"I question myself. "But with what money?"I pace around in a circle, running a hand through my blonde hair.  

"I can lend you some money?"Mandy offer.  

"You've been too kind already, I can't let you-"

 "It's fine. I want to. I remember when I was like you. lost. And no one help me. I don't want that to happen to you."Mandy hands me some money.

  "Thank you so so much, Mandy."I give her a hug.   Mandy smiles.

"Now get going. I heard there's supposed to be a storm."  

I thank her one more time, before heading out of the store.   Now to find my way back.  

...  

Ratliff's POV:   We've been looking for Rydel for almost an hour. There was still no luck. But i'm not gonna give up that quick.   I decided to tag along with Stormie, Riker and Ryland to find Rydel.   We were currently on 56th Street.   We continued to go into stores, or stop random people asking if they saw her.   Suddenly someone ringtone goes off.   "Who's phone is that?"Riker asks, before taking at his phone.  

"Not mine."I say, showing him my phone.  

"Not mine either."Ryland informs.  

"Wait! It's mine."Stormie says, digging threw her purse looking for it. "I have to clean this thing."She mutters.   Stormie takes out her phone, looks at the screen furrowing her brows. "I don't recongize this number."   

"Maybe it was Rydel."Riker suggests.   "Yeah, since she doesn't have her's."Ryland speaks up.   "Well should I call it back?"Stormie asks.   I shrug. "Sure, why not."   Stormie then calls back the number.   

...  

Stormie's POV:   "Hello, who's this?"I ask the person on the other end.

  "Mandy? Uh, who's this?"The person asks.  

"Hi, my name is Stormie, you just called my number?"  

"Just called your number? Wait- oh! That wasnt me."

  "Then who was it?"  

"Rydel. She said she needed to all her family, but when she did no one answer."   I sigh in relief.

"Thank god, she's okay. Is she there?"I ask, anxious to see my daughter.  

"Uh, no. She just left not to long ago. She's taking a taxi, trying to find her way back to the Hotel?"  

"Oh, okay. Thank you so much for telling me this."I say, before hanging up the phone and telling the news.  

...  

Riker's POV:   "So now what?"I ask, not really sure what we should do.  

"First, let me tell your dad about it. Then we can make our way back to the Hotel to see if she's there yet."Stormie explains.

  I nod, understanding.

  I guess we'll just see what happens now?