The Call Part 2

Rydel's POV:"Hello?"I ask as I answer the phone. "Rydel, hey."He says. "What do you want, Nick?"I ask blankly. "I need to talk to you.."He says.

{Phone Conversation}

Rydel:Let me guess, you saw what's been happening in these past 24 hours. And you just wanna say 'it's not what it looks like', because I know it is what it looks like.

Nick:Delly, just-

Rydel:Don't call me that.

Nick:Oh, but Ratliff can?

Rydel:This isn't about ratliff, this is about you cheating on me, with that whore.

Nick:She's not a whore.

Rydel:So, now you're defending her? She freaking knew you and I we're dating.

Nick:And Ratliff knew we we're dating too, but he still made his move on you.

Rydel:*slightly scoffs*Waht are you even talking about.

Nick:I seen the photo's Rydel. He freaking making a move on you, and you don't even try to stop him.

Rydel:He does not make moves on me.

Nick:Oh, yeah?

Rydel:Yeah! I just see him as a brother and you know that. And he knows that, just like I know that he thinks of me as his sister.

Nick:*sighs*Rydel, what are we doing? We're arguing over petty stuff. This isn't about you and Ratliff or Me and Stacy(his manager).The photo was taken out of context, I told you how it would get when you and I started dating.

Rydel:Nick*says;almost in a whisper*Can we just stop the lying right now...Just tell me the truth. No more secrets. I can handle the truth. What REALLY happened?

Nick:I went to the club, with Joe, Ashley, Kevin and Daniella. I didn't want to go with a 'date' so I brought Stacy along. Long story short, I got hammered and we kissed, but as soon as I kew what was going on I pulled away from her and left.

Rydel:Does she still love you?

Nick:What?

Rydel:Does she still love you. Does Stacy still love you. Do you still love her?

Nick:Rydel, when we dated, that was a long time ago.

Rydel:Nick, just answer me...

Nick:I-

*TBC*