The Test Part 3

My Bestfriend's Sister Season 1 Episode 12 'The Test Part 3 of 4'

Ratliff's POV:After I stormed my way out of Rydel's room, I went straight to the Livingroom where the guys we're waiting. I know that I should tell them, but I won't. Rydel should be the on to do so. Then Riker will probably kick Nick's ass, but who would blame him? Nick got Rydel pregnant, Riker's one and only sister. I might kick Nick's ass too.

"Is she coming."Rocky asks right after I walk into the Livingroom. "Um, no. She said she doesn't feel good."I lie, and just when I said the Rydel walks downstairs heading towards the door. "Where are you going Rydel?"I ask. "None of your buisness, it's not like you care."She says to me before walking out of the house slaming the door behind her. "What's that about?"Riker asks. "Nothing, let's just go."I say leaving out to the car.

Rydel's POV:Once I got to Jennette's house, I walk in and see them waiting for me. "Is you parent's here yet?"I ask Jennette and she shakes her head 'no'. "They said that they're on their way here."Jennette says whlist she lays on her couch. "Where's Bridgit?"I ask and she points to the kitchen. Once I start walking toward the kitchen there's a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!"Bridgit says running from the kitchen to the door. Once Brdigit answers the door, Jennette's parent's walk in. "What's so important that I had to leave work early for it?"Jennette's father, Carlos, asked. "I- i'm pregnant...."Jennette says after she stands up.

End Of POV

-------------------With Ellington-------------------------

Ratliff's POV:Well I had fun with the guys today. Even though, they wouldn't keep bugging me about what had happened between me and Rydel this morning. I wouldn't tell them, but that didn't mean i'm giving Nick the easy way out. Not At All! That's why i'm on my way to Nick's house. I know my way here because I dropped Rydel over a couple times.

After I park my car into Nick's driveway, I walk up to his front porch. I knock a couple of times, but there was no answer. I was going to leave until I the front door finally opened, and there standing infront of me was no other than Nick Jonas. "What are you doing here?"He asks me. "I don't want to be here any more than you want me to, so i'm gonna keep it fast and straight. Leave Rydel Alone."I say. "What?"He asks. God, Is he dumb? "I said, Leave. Rydel. Alone! Capishe?"I tell Nick slowing down on each word. "I know what you said, but why would I? And what make you think I would listen to you?"Nick asks me. "It's the lwast you can do since you knocked her up."I says before walking away to my car, leaving Nick dumbstruck.

End Of POV

---------------At The Lynch's House----------------

Rydel's POV:Well, Jennette's parents took her pregnacy rather well. I was now in the Livingroom of my house waiting for Ratliff to get here so we can talk. I had to make sure that he didn't tell anyone about it. Before I could even finish a thought the doorbell rang. I went to answer and saw Ratliff waiting at the door, while Riker's car pulled into the drive way that had all of my other siblings inside. "We need to talk Ratliff."I said but before he could respond a familiar voice inturrupted. "Not before we do."I heard Nick say, causing me to get nervous.

I walked out to see Nick standing in the front yard with a small box in his hand. "Rydel.."He satarted as he moved closer. "I love you, and that's why i'm asking you this."He says as he get's on one knee. Oh My Fucking God is he proposing? "Rydel Mary Lynch, will you marry me?"Nick asks pulling out the ring. I turn my head to see Riker mad as hell and Ratliff's fist is balled up. What do i say?

End Of POV