Chapter One: The Vision and The Move.

Thank you to Arcstark for the amazing banner

Disclaimer: This story is mine but the characters are not. They belong to J.K Rowling and S. Meyer. If you see anything you recognise it has been adopted with permission from kk bk, and I thank her for letting me do so. Blood Moon is a merge if the main characters in this story as Jasper is a vamp and for Artemis as her name means Goddess of the moon.

Warning: There are mentions of rape but nothing will take place it will just be mentioned.

Thanks to my Beta: harrytonkslover2216 and my friend Emma.

In this story Artemis is a half veela from Lily as she was adopted into the Evans' family. Artemis is also a Metamorphagus and she will be the mate of Jasper as I like that pairing. Alice will now be with Edward and Bella won't be with anyone, but she will be in this story but there will be bashing against her as I don't like her. Artemis will be adopted by Sirius in this fic as I couldn't kill him, Fred or Dobby and they will also be in this fic. Artemis' full name is Artemis Eirene Potter-Black. Eirene is pronounced Irene and it means the Greek Goddess of Peace.

Artemis' nickname 'Arte' is pronounced Artie. This cover was made by BlurWorld.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One, The Vision and The Move:

As everyone arrived back from their hunting trip, Jasper couldn't help feel like an outsider in more ways than one within his own Coven. Not only did he have the most trouble restraining himself when it came to human blood, no matter how much he enjoyed a Mountain Lion, when he went to Forks High School, he had to hold his breath more than his siblings so he didn't drain everyone in the school, which incidentally meant half of Forks as it was a very small town. The other reason he felt like an outsider was, as he watched his family interact with their mates, he couldn't help but feel lonely. He still hadn't found his mate and he was starting to think that she wasn't in Forks.

As he was about to go upstairs and listen to his music in his room, Alice gave a gasp and went all rigid, signalling the start of a vision. Everyone rushed over to where she sat with her mate Edward on the sofa.
"Alice what is it? What did you see?" Edward asked.
"Well, I can't see all of their futures, only parts of it but there are seven people moving here and they're not exactly human, especially the girl, though they pose no threat to us, even if they know about us. The girl is also a type of creature and she looks like she is five months pregnant." Alice explained.

"She's pregnant at a young age." Rosalie sneered.
"Rose you don't know anything about this girl, so you don't know what happened to her." Esme reprimanded.
"It's just too bad what happened to them, especially the girl," Alice continued.

"What do you mean Alice?" Carlisle asked.
"Well, they seem to be coming to terms with some sort of war. The girl appears to have been the person who won the war, though she seems very young, and the others are very protective of her. She has an adoptive son, and what happened to her is horrible. Even worse than what happened to Rose."
"What do you mean?" Jasper and Emmet asked together, fearing the worst.