Chapter Six: First Date

Chapter Six, First Date:

Jasper was bored.

He wanted it to be time for him to pick up Artemis and Teddy, as it was, he was all ready to go. He was dressed in tight fitting jeans, a white button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a black zip-up jumper that he left open and his leather jacket on over the top and a pair of white and black high-top trainers. His wallet was tucked in the pocket of his jacket to pay for the lunch and the rides. He also planned on taking Artemis and Teddy to the shops so he could buy Teddy some toy cars as Artemis had said he liked cars. He also planned on buying something for Artemis.

Jasper walked down the stairs and saw most of his family sitting on the sofas as Edward played his piano and Emmett played his video game. "Hello Jasper," Esme said with a warm smile which Jasper returned.

"Hello Esme," Jasper replied with a nod as he sat down in his armchair. "Carlisle, Esme we're going to be back late because after we have been to the restaurant, I'm taking them into town to buy Teddy some toy cars so he can play with them while he's here. And I was thinking of buying Arte something but I'm not sure what yet." Jasper mused.

"Buy her a necklace with an emerald in it, as you like her eyes, and Jasper when you are out with Arte and Teddy don't lose your temper as Newton, Stanley and Swan will be there." Alice said with her eyes clouded over and a wide smile on her face, making everyone look at her and then at Jasper.
"Thanks Alice and I won't lose my temper. I knew they would be going, Newton kept asking Arte out yesterday even when she said no and told him she was going with me." Jasper said, spitting out 'Newton' as if it was something fowl, and then looked at his watch and saw that it was finally time to go.

"Right, bye. I'm off." And with that said Jasper raced out of the house at vampire speed and jumped into his red Mercedes Benz r350 and sped down the long drive to Arte's house.
Once Jasper had parked his car into the driveway, he got out and locked the car before walking up the garden path towards the front door and knocked on the door. He only had to wait a few seconds before the door was opened by Sirius who smiled at Jasper and opened the door wider to allow him to enter the hallway.

"Hello Jasper. Arte will be down soon she's just finishing getting ready. While you wait do you want help putting Teddy's buggy into the boot of your car as well as his changing bag?" Sirius asked. Jasper nodded, "Yes please. I have no idea how to fold and put up a buggy." Jasper said sheepishly making Sirius chuckle.
"Don't worry about it I'll show you." Sirius said, and with that he proceeded to show Jasper how to fold and set up the buggy correctly without it collapsing. After a few tries Jasper was able to set up the buggy properly and fold it down. Sirius helped him put it, the changing bag and Teddy's car seat into his car, and then went back into the living room to find Artemis trying to put a raincoat on a squirming Teddy. Jasper noticed that Teddy was wearing a pair of black tracksuit bottoms and jumper, and Jasper could see the bottom of a red t-shirt poking out of the bottom of the jumper and a pair of red welly-boots.