Chapter Eleven, The Cullen's Tale

{A/N: I am so so sorry for the long wait for this chapter it has been with beta but she had a major operation and is now recovering but even though she is recovering she was still able to check and help with this story

{A/N: I am so so sorry for the long wait for this chapter it has been with beta but she had a major operation and is now recovering but even though she is recovering she was still able to check and help with this story. I promise the next chapter will not take this long. Thanks to harrytonkslover2216.}

Chapter Eleven, The Cullen's Tale:

As the small family entered the living room of the Cullen house, one of Jasper's arms wrapped securely around Artemis' waist while the other held Teddy's hand making sure he didn't fall. As they walked further into the room they saw a newly brought high-chair in between two seats at the dining table which Jasper knew Alice had brought out while they were in the hospital room.

"Thank you Carlisle and thank you Esme for dinner," Artemis said politely getting a 'you're welcome' and 'think nothing of it dear' from the Cullen Patriarch and Matriarch. Artemis watched as Jasper picked Teddy up holding him above his head and bringing him back down to kiss his cheek before putting him back up above his head again. She smiled at Teddy's loud giggles, and the wide smile on Jasper's face, after a few minutes of this game Jasper stopped and placed Teddy in the high-chair, and strapped him in before giving Teddy his food. The child giggled and grabbed his spoon out of Jasper's hand and started to feed himself though Artemis noticed most of it ended up decorating his face and clothes instead of making it inside his mouth.

"Would you like me to do the spell now while the sun is still out?" Artemis asked.

"Sure why don't I go first babe," Jasper said stepping out from behind her as he had immediately wrapped her back in his embrace after making sure Teddy was alright. Artemis nodded and pulled out her wand. At the questioning looks from the Cullens she explained.

"I can do Wandless magic but this spell requires a wand to do it." Artemis pointed her wand at Jasper and started muttering a string of Latin and waving her wand in very complex movements before a bright light shot out of her wand and surrounded Jasper, after a minute the light vanished. "All done Jazz, if you stand in the sun then I can see if it worked," Artemis said biting her lip; Jasper smiled reassuringly at her and kissed her forehead before taking a step into the sun.

The rest of the Cullen's gasped as they saw the sparkle that was usually present never appeared as he stood in the sun. Jasper thanked Artemis and kissed her sweetly on the lips, reluctantly pulling away after a few seconds with an un-needed sigh.

"Me next!" Emmett said excitedly as he raced over to Artemis acting like an overactive child with Rosalie hissing at him to grow up. Artemis shook her head laughing at him before composing herself and repeating the spell. A few minutes later all of the Cullen's had had the spell put on them so they no longer sparkled in the sunlight.

After they enjoyed standing in the sun for a few minutes Carlisle proposed that they all go inside and share their stories so Artemis could eat as she was looking a bit tired after performing the powerful glamour over all of them.