Chapter Five: An unexpected Surprise

Chapter Five, An unexpected Surprise:

Artemis' POV:

Draco Malfoy walked towards them with a large grin spread across his face. The twins and I had become friends with the blond after the war as we found out that he and his father had been spies for the light alongside Severus Snape. All three had been pardoned by the ministry, with the help of a few memories and my presence at the trails. It hadn't been pretty, especially with many members of the ministry wanting to send the three straight to Azkaban as soon as the faded dark mark was seen on their arms.

However, with me, the Girl-Who-Lived, and the current Minister Kingsley Shacklebolt both fighting for them to be released and after many truths had been found out they had finally been able to leave scot free and an Order of Merlin First Class was awarded to the three of them as thanks for all that they had done in order to help win the war. It had been brought to light that Narcissa and Lucius' father Abraxcius had used many potions and the occasional Imperious Curse in order to get the Malfoy Lord to become a Death Eater.

"Dray?" I ask incredulously as I couldn't believe he was here, I walked towards him with my fingers intertwined with Jasper's. Draco grinned towards me as he came closer and held out his arms for me and I let go for Jasper's hand and carefully ran into Draco's welcoming arms and I felt his arms enclose around me as he kissed my head and I could hear Jasper growling behind me.
"Hello Arte." Dray replied as we pulled apart. I looked behind me and saw Jasper was still growling at Draco and I shook my head and took a step back and put a firm look on my face and my hands on my hips as I turned to Jasper.

"Jasper. Stop it Dray is my best friend from England he's more like my older brother." I said and Jasper stopped growling and looked sheepishly at me as he came and wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbed my swollen pregnant belly as he moved my hair over my right shoulder and rested his head on my left shoulder as he kissed my neck. "Sorry Arte." Jasper said before he kissed my neck once more and rested his head gently on my shoulder making me smile as I rested my head on his broad muscled chest.

Normal POV:

Draco grinned at the scene of his little sister so content and happy and was glad that she had found her true mate. "I see you've found your mate then Arte," Draco commented. Artemis smiled at Draco before nodding.
"Yea, I have." Artemis smiled as she looked down at Jasper's hand still rubbing her stomach lovingly and felt the baby kick against Jasper's hand.

Artemis looked up at Jasper to see his eyes widening and a wide smile spreading across his face as he looked at Artemis' stomach and continued to rub it in gentle circles getting more kicks from the baby. He looked up at Artemis with a wide ear-splitting smile on his face, which was also reflected on Artemis' face and for the first time he kissed her softly on the lips which showed how much he loved her, Teddy and the baby already, making everyone stare at them in shock and in some cases envy. Both of their families watched them with happy smiles even Rosalie, though Edward still appeared to be cautious.
"I think the baby likes you Jasper," Artemis said with a smile after she had pulled back for air. Jasper just smiled and kissed her again before wrapping his arms around her.