Chapter Three: A New School

Chapter Three, A new school:

On a cold wet morning of September, Andy was in the spacious kitchen cooking breakfast for everyone whilst talking to Artemis as she sat at the table, watching as Teddy fed himself a bottle.

"How are you feeling Arte dear?" Andy questioned turning away from the stove to peer at Artemis who was paler than normal and had bags under eyes. Artemis set the now empty bottle on the table before answering.

"I'm alright Andy just a bit tired as Teddy was up half the night and this little one kept kicking me." Artemis replied.

Andy frowned, "That's not like Teddy. And are you alright do you feel sick?" Artemis smiled at Andy's concern.

"I feel fine at the moment Andy, but I might take a potion to school just in case. And Teddy's teething as he's getting a top tooth and I think its cause he's in a new environment as well. Andy could you please pass me the teething syrup and a bowl with a Weetabix in it please?" Artemis asked.

"Of course Arte. You are doing a fantastic job with Teddy, Remus and Dora would be proud as well as your parents. I know I am, and so are Sirius and Arthur." Andy smiled as she flicked her wand so the eggs, sausages and bacon wouldn't burn while she made Teddy's breakfast and brought it over with the teething syrup.

"Thanks Andy." Artemis said as she spread the cool syrup onto Teddy's gums making Teddy happier as his gums stopped hurting as Artemis fed him with a loving smile on her face.

As Andy watched Artemis she knew she had nothing to worry about where her grandson was concerned and knew Artemis was going to be a fantastic mother to both her baby as well as Teddy.

"Arte dear, I'm on my way to wake up the others I'll put the potion into your bag for you and what would you like to eat?" Andy asked.

"Thanks Andy. I'll just have a bowl of Weetabix and a glass of orange juice please." Artemis replied.

Andy smiled and put the aforementioned breakfast down in front of Artemis, who smiled in thanks at her as she put Teddy into his baby walker. Andy flicked her wand at the stove for the food dish up and then for the pans to clean themselves up while she went to wake the others. Once everyone had eaten their breakfast and gotten ready to go to work (Arthur, Andy and Sirius. Dobby was looking after Teddy) and to go to school they said goodbye to Teddy and to Dobby though Artemis stayed a bit longer.

"Bye Teddy. Be good for Dobby and I'll see you later." Artemis said kissing Teddy on the head and giving him one last hug before placing him into his playpen. "Bye Mummy." Teddy said though his bottom lip started to tremble.

"Don't worry Miss Artemis Potter-Black. Dobby will take good care of him Miss." Dobby said.

Artemis smiled at her old friend and hugged him before putting on her black ballet flats and straightening her light green dress.