Chapter Four: Jasper's P.O.V.:

Chapter Four, Jasper's P

Chapter Four, Jasper's P.O.V.:

Jasper watched as Fred and George helped Artemis out of the school. He was nervous as she was helped into the car. He dug his nails into the table to fight the urge to sprint after her. His brothers and sisters watched him anxiously, often whispering for him to calm down. But he paid no attention all he cared about was the pale Artemis who was being driven off in their red Citroën DS4.

The bell rang making Jasper come out of his daze and they headed off to their next class. The rest of the day past slowly for Jasper as he was fighting the urge to just skip his last two lessons and go to Artemis' house right now and wrap her in his arms and make sure she and the baby were alright, even though the baby wasn't his, he was still concerned about it just as much as he was concerned about Artemis.

As Japer sat in his last class staring at the clock willing it to go faster and reach three o clock which was admittedly only ten minutes away, but to Jasper that was still too long he wanted to leave already and go and see if his mate was alright. He didn't know what was wrong with her but he just hoped that she and the baby were okay. When the bell finally ran which signalled the end of the day Jasper rushed out of class straight to Edward's silver Volvo and waited for the rest of his siblings to arrive. He hoped Edward would read his desperate plea for them to hurry, focusing his thoughts solely on leaving the school quickly. After nearly five minutes of waiting for his siblings, Jasper finally saw them exiting the building he glared at them to get them to hurry up; he was fed up of waiting for them. He now wished that he had brought his car so that he could have been at his mate's house by now.

"Will you lot hurry up?" Jasper hissed at them.

'Alright Jazz calm down, were coming.' Edward said to Jasper through his mind. Jasper glared at Edward as he was strolling along with Alice and was far behind Rose and Emmett.

"Well hurry up I want to see Artemis. Or I'll go myself." Jasper snarled as he was fighting his instincts to just run all the way to Artemis' house alone without his family especially Edward as he could feel the frustration and caution towards his mate earlier which made him mad.

Edward was acting as if Artemis and her family were a danger to them, which they weren't. 'Edward give me their damn homework and I'll run through the forest to their house.' Jasper thought. Edward sighed and reached into his bag and pulled out the biology work and handed it to Jasper as he and Alice had finally reached the car.

"Alright Jazz but I'll drive you for a little bit so no one gets suspicious and then we'll all head home while you go to Artemis'," Edward said as he opened the front passenger seat for Alice, who pecked him on the cheek before climbing into the car.

"No. It's alright Ed I'll ride in Emmett's Jeep" Jasper said as he walked over to the Jeep and climbed in. Once Emmett and Rose had climbed into the Jeep they started to pull out of the school car park and started to drive all the way to Artemis' house.