0

A/N Edited as of (03/08/15)

ANOTHER A/N (09/12/15): Hi all new comers! Welcome to You're Weird, I Like You! :) Uh, this fic was made four years ago (and completed a year ago) so please understand that my writing has change significantly. What you're reading in the first half of the chapters is me working on my writing and figuring out who I am. Which means, yeah, it's pretty shitty. I love this story, not gonna lie, but the grammar and spelling are... Not the greatest. It gets immensely better in the second half of the chapters. Thanks again for reading and I totally understand if you don't want to read because of the shitty writing. Just a warning!!! :)

____________________________

*Gerard's P.O.V*

I was racking my head for answers without trying to throw up. I was dangling at least ten feet up in the air in only my boxers, strung up the flag pole next to a boy I didn't even know, which I had tried to save. What the fuck was I thinking? All I wanted to be was this new artist student and starting a new slat, then I had to fuck it up by trying to help a cute boy.

Ten Minutes before;

I walked on to his new school's property, feeling better than ever. I was new to this school and I could be anything he wanted. I walked with a skip in my step. I was dressed in my usual clothes. Black skinny jeans, a misfits shirt and Black Doc Martens. I actually combed the short yellowy blonde mop of hair on my head and smudged some black eye liner under my hazel eyes.

I clutched my binders and walked passed a large flag pole with the American flag on it, but there was also something else. Er, or, someone else. There was a small boy strung up to the top only in his underwear. His long black hair was covering his eyes but from the smudged eye liner streaked down his face, I could tell he was scared and crying. I saw a bunch of jock-looking kids laughing and cussing at the poor boy.

For some reason, I felt for this boy. Maybe because I was an outcast at my old school or maybe because the boy was extremely attractive but I didn't notice what I was doing until the jocks screamed back at me.

"Put him down!" I screamed, walking up to the jocks with my courage decreasing every step I took. The jocks look surprised and so did the boy hang from the flag pole. I saw the boy's face and was mesmerized. He had big, hazel eyes, glowing with something of amazement. His big, pink cheeks were covered with water and black eye liner. Oh yeah, so worth it.

"I said bring him down!" I hollered again, but the jocks just laughed.

"I see you haven't learned the ropes, new kid. If you wanna be cool, or if you don't wanna deal with us, move along because all this faggot can do is bring you down." one of the stupid jocks suggested. I didn't care what they thought, I was such an outcast, I had to help the boy.

"Put him down." I said calmly once more. The jocks laughed and grabbed me. They striped me down to his boxers while dodging my punches, and hooked my underwear onto the rope and pulled me up.

"Here, get him down yourself." The jock said while him and his gang walked away. I screamed as loud as I could, then I heard the bell go.

"Hello?! Anyone? We're stuck up on the flag pole! Oh my God, I'm going to miss my first class and I'm new here, oh my god." I ramble on, screeching my profanities and the kid beside me just swung there quietly, with his head hung low.

"It's no use, I've tried this many times." the boy said looking at me with big, glassy eyes. I frowned, I felt bad for this boy for getting bullied all the time. "So your new here?" he said a bit more cheerful.

I smiled. "Yeah, The names Gerard Way." I said, extending a hand. The boy took it and shook it lightly.

"Frank."

*Frank's P.O.V*

Wow this boy is gorgeous. With his blonde hair and big hazel eyes, it just made me melt inside. He had tired to rescue me, even if it had failed, it was still adorable.

"Uh, so what grade are you in?" Gerard asked, awkwardly.

"Sophomore." I quickly stated.

"Cool, I'm a senior." He said with a smile. Wow, he was so cool. He was beautiful and a senior? One point for Frankie.

I looked around for a teacher and saw something different. A spider. I screamed loudly like a little girl. Gerard flinched in shock. "Frankie, are you okay?" Gerard asked looking concerned. I shakily pointed at the small bug like thing. Gerard giggled a bit and flicked the spider away. "It's okay, Frank. It's gone." I smiled and thanked him, turning red from the scream. I looked around for a teacher again and noticed that we were both practical naked. Awkward.

I saw a teacher in her forties walk around the school and I lightened up. "Mrs. Frost!" I screamed and she turned around and looked up.

She gasped a bit. "Frank Iero! This is the third time this month! Oh and you brought a friend up with you this time..." she said brining us down to the ground. When we got down, I saw Gerard drop to his knees and hug the ground. I giggled and turned to Mrs. Frost.

"Thank you Mrs. Frost!" I said happily. She pursed her lips and took out two pink slips, writing something on them. The teacher passed them to Gerard and me and sighed.

"Don't let it happen again, Frank." and with that, she walked away.

"Oh man! Are you kidding me?! I got detention on my first day?" Gerard groaned. We heard the bell for class to end. "I guess I'll see you in detention." Gerard said with a smile. I just nodded and he headed to his locker. I snickered, kicking at the clothes he left behind.

Oh Gerard, I guess I'm going to see you in detention tomorrow too.