XXXI

*FRANK'S P.O.V*

My head fell between his shoulders as I plopped myself on his lap. My back rested against his chest as he hummed softly.

"What's up?" Gerard asked, wondering why I abandoned my seat on the other side of the room. I shrug.

"You seemed more comfortable." I simply say, nuzzling myself into Gerard more. I feel his mouth and nose in my hair, kissing down softly. I smile at the feeling. He wraps his arms around me and kisses down my ear where he says;

"I try,"

I giggle softly, which turns more into a whimper as he makes his way down my neck, sucking lightly. He rubs my stomach through the shirt as he licks and sucks collarbone.

"Isn't your brother home?" I whisper, seeing how Gerard and I were in his room, in the basement of the Way house and sue me, I am loud.

"Out, again." Gerard mumbles against my skin, slinking his hands up my shirt. They're cold against my warm skin, making me jump a little when they reach my nipple. I bite my lip.

"Fucking pretty," Gerard mutters as he kisses back up my neck, sucking on the sweet spot behind my ear. I gasp and whimper lowly, reaching under my own shirt and putting my hand on top of Gerard's. I grab it and drag down my torso, leaving it on the crotch of my skinny jeans. I gasp at the sudden pressure and throw my head back, putting my head in between Gerard's head and neck.

"Gerard," I find the strength to say, because Gerard was rubbing circles down there and what is air? "Do you think you can...?"

"Oh, yeah." He breaths out as he feels me buck up against his hand with a whine. "Shit, yeah Frankie."

He flicks my button open and pulls down the zipper with two finger, immediately shoving them down my legs. I kick them off and slide my socked feet down the bed, feeling the smooth comforter on Gerard's bed rub against my legs. He trails his hands up my calves and gasps.

"Did you shave your legs?" He asks with a sly smile. I blush and let my hair cover my face.

"Yeah," I admit. "I really do not want to be gross and hairy when you try to touch me like this."

Gerard hums and kisses my cheek, letting his lips linger. "You are seriously the sweetest, yet sexiest thing ever."

I feel my face flush as I giggle softly, letting him continue what he was doing. He moves both of his free hands up and down my legs, feeling the smooth surface before bringing them up to my hip bones. He pulls down my boxers and I watch as my semi-hard cock falls out of my underwear. I nibble on my lip as the cold air hits my dick, making my gasp silently.

"Watch and learn, babe." Gerard smirks. I furrow my brows and was about to ask him what the hell he meant when he grabbed a hold of my length. I gasped loudly as I squirmed around in Gerard's lap. I laid my head down on his shoulder as Gerard began to stroke my cock, flicking his wrists with a quick pace.

As Gerard begins to pick up, I grab a hold if his thighs, digging my nails into the flesh. He bites on my collarbone as thumbs the slit. I watch as my erection disappears and reappears in his hand. I could hear him purring dauntingly in my ear as he licks behind my ear.

Maybe it was because of the noses Gerard was making and causing me to make, or maybe it was because Gerard was forcing me to watch him give me a handjob, but this all was fucking

sexy.

It's only been a few minutes since Gerard had began to jerk me off, but I was already panting. I could feel sweat in my brow and Gerard's clothed boner pressing against my ass. I felt guilty that I felt so good and Gerard was giving me all this pleasure. So, I roll my ass against his crotch, causing his to groan and bit down on my neck. I hear a groan leave the back of his throat, bucking his hips up to meet the pressure again, hand's routine getting sloppier. I moaned softly.

A few strokes later, I moan out, panting has he moves his hand faster, causing my toes to curl. I throw my head back as I let out a struggled gasp, arching my back as come into Gerard's hand. My heavy back falls hard against the seventeen year olds.

I breathe in and out in long breaths, calming myself down. Gerard grabs some dirty clothing from next to his bed- yes, Gerard not the most organized person- and wiped the palm of his hand on the wrinkled shirt. I put myself away as I wrinkled my nose. I shifted on to my side, curling up and hugging Gerard's waist.

"You shirt's going to be all nasty." I say in a low whisper, smushing my cheek up against his chest so it was uncomfortable blocking half my eye. Gerard ruffles my hair with a chuckle.

It's a few seconds of quietness and it's wonderful. Just me hugging Gerard and Gerard hugging back. I sorta knew from this point that he wouldn't let go without a fight. I sorta knew from this point I wouldn't let go either. We may be not so typical, and that was okay. It kept us interesting, it kept us fresh. It replenished our youth, as it was slipping away through our fingers.

Gerard would be going away for college next year, then what I do? Of course we would see each other on weekends and holidays but it wouldn't be the same.

Maybe we didn't need the same. Maybe we needed to challenge ourselves. This would defiantly put our relationship to the test. But who knows, maybe this would make us stronger. We had a chance at infinity and we were not going to waste it.

"Thank you," I mumble against his chest, pulling him into a tighter hug.

He chuckles and kisses the side of my head, letting it linger. Maybe I wouldn't have said it, or maybe I still would have, but probably not if I knew it would become a quote.

"It's just what boyfriends do."