XI

*FRANK'S P.O.V*

We arrive home, surprisingly safely. I run inside and march up to Mikey, who was stuffing his face with Cheetos while sitting on the couch, watching some childish television show.

I put my hands on my hips. Mikey looks up at me. "Hey Frank, why are you in your pajamas?" He asks, poker face playing.

"Don't 'Hey Frank' me! Why didn't you tell me your brother was a maniac driver?" I ask, narrowing my eyes.

Mikey looks at me for a minute, then burst out laughing. He doubles over and laughs like a mad man. There are tears running down his face by the time Gerard calls me from the kitchen.

"Yo, dope!" I hear Gerard call from the kitchen. I make my way into the kitchen to see Gerard leaning against the kitchen table, texting on his phone. His hair was falling in front of his face and his tongue was stuck out the side, making him look incredibly cute.

"Dope?" I laugh. He looks up at me and puts his phone on the table. He walks over to me and puts his hands on my upper arms.

"Yeah, I thought it was cute," he says, giving me a lopsided smile.

"Dope?" I ask again in disbelief. He laughs and kisses me. I smile into the kiss and kiss back without hesitation. Our lips move in sync for a while and we give each other small pecks. I stand on my toes to wrap my arms around his neck, but quickly failing and stumbling backwards.

"Oh!" He says, catching me. I smile at him gratefully as colour of embarrassment raises to my cheeks.

"Here," he says, grabbing a hold of my butt and boosting me up. Flailing a bit, I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I smile as he turns us around and plops me down on the kitchen counter. I giggle as he pecks my lips again.

"Guys, I would appreciate that you wouldn't fuck where I make my food, thanks." I hear Mikey say, grabbing his sidekick from the charger and walking out of the kitchen. I feel my cheek colour and Gerard just chuckles.

He laces out fingers together and grins at me. "You know what? Tomorrow I'm going to take you on a proper date. You, me, pizza, bowling." He says.

I beam. "That sounds pretty awesome, I'll consider it..." I say, putting a finger on my cheek, teasing Gerard. He pouts.

"Of course I will go with you!" I say with a giggle. He smirks.

"That's good, because it wasn't a question. This is so much easier then braking out the rope and gag." He says. I roll my eyes playfully and jump off the counter, walking into the living room.

"I'm going to take shower, you coming with?" I ask. He smirks.

"You think I would let you in there otherwise?" He asks, slapping me in the ass hard. I squeak, Gerard cackles and Mikey gags.

"Then you gotta catch me!" I scream. I quickly run downstairs into Gerard's room, Gerard chasing after me. I almost make it to the washroom but Gerard roughly grabs around my torso and throws me on to the couch. I yelp and all the pillows fall on top of me. I throw the pillows away and see Gerard straddling me.

"They always try and run..." He says with a smirk, kissing me passionately. I kiss back and he quickly licks my bottom lip, earning an access. Our tongues roll together, creating heat and pleasure. I whimper slightly as he sucks on my tongue. He grins into my mouth and kisses his way down to my neck. He sucks and bites my neck, finding my sweet spot, right under my ear. I moan and grip on to his shoulders. He sucks on my collarbone next, pulling my shirt down a bit. He moves his hands up my shirt, pulling at it. I lift my arms and he pulls off my shirt. Once its off, he looks down at me with a smile and kisses my lips.

"You're beautiful..." He says, planting kisses down my chest. My breath picks up as he kisses and licks my nipple, instantly making it hard. I moan and grip his hair, he groans. He does the same to the other nipple. I move away from him and basically rip his shirt off him. He smirks.

"Eager, are we?" He asks, kissing me again. I spin us around so that I'm on too of him, smirking at his bewitched face. I ground my hips into his, creating beautiful friction. I throw my head back and he groans. "Yeah, fuck Frank, yeah..."

I'm panting already and want more, but I jump off him and make my way towards the washroom.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" I hear Gerard ask from the couch. I reach the washroom and turn around.

"The shower. You coming?" I ask with smirk. It's almost a minute before I'm manhandled into the shower, clothes ripped of me. I laugh as Gerard shoves me roughly against the shower wall. His eyes are full of lust and his lips are swollen and cherry red. I giggle and peck them, shaking my head.

"No way, we actually have to shower." I say and he smiles.

"I'll have to help you with that." He says, picking up a bottle of shampoo and squirting it directly in the palm of his hand. He lathered the soapy liquid in his hands and began to rub it into my hair. I giggled at the focused face he was making while he was massaging my scalp and untangling my hair. It felt amazing.

I let out a little groan and he smirk, continuing what he was doing. When he stopped, I could cry but he decided it would be funny to make my hair into a Mohawk. He laughed and jumped out of the shower, butt naked and soaking wet.

"Gerard?!" I called, peaking out of the shower. He ran back in to the washroom and held his phone up, towel wrapped around his waist.

"Say cheese!" Gerard exclaimed, beaming. I gave him a 'are you serious?' Look and the flash went off. He smiled at the picture.

"Aw you look so cute when you're irritated!" He squealed, saving the picture as my contact picture. I rolled my eyes playfully and went back into the shower to wash the shit out of my hair.

.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.

After washing the shampoo out of my hair and conditioning it, I walked out of the shower, into Gerard's room. I put my thumb along the waist band of the towel I was supporting so it didn't fall off.

No sign of Gerard, I looked up to his bed where my bag was. I let go of my towel, praying it would stay in place (it did, thankfully) and rummaged through my bag and laid out a fresh pair of superman boxers, clean pajama pants, a white long sleeve shirt and a brush. I was zipping my bag back up when I felt a cold breeze around my lower part and a cackle. I yelp and look down, seeing my towel was gone. I jump into Gerard's bed and under the covers.

"Gerard, you neurotic ass!" I exclaim, turning red. He laughs even harder, now fully dressed in a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie.

"Erotic?" He asks, laughter cover his smirk. I roll my eyes.

"Neurotic, as in you're suffering from neurosis." He looks at me with a blank expression. "You're crazy." I say, explaining it a bit better.

"Oh! Why didn't you just say that?" He asks, walking around the bed and siting on the side of the bed. I shake my head and smile. I grab my boxers and put them on under the covers. Next I grab my pants and shirt, throwing them on effortlessly.

I jump out for the bed and grab the brush, walking over to the mirror and brushing my long locks out. It's a bit tough since they're a little passed my neck and my bangs are all askew.

"What does you want for dinner?" I hear Gerard ask, I turn around.

"Whatever you want is fine with me," I say with a smile. He purses his lips.

"I'm feeling a hamburger. Lets go to McDonalds. " he said with a smile, offering me his hand. I scrunch up my nose.

"Ew, their food is so disgustingly unhealthy," I say, raising my lip a bit. I grabbed Gerard's hand. "Let's go."

.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.

The drive there was hectic and crazy, and Gerard may or may not have sped past a cop and ran a red light. Eyes blown and hair messy, I walk out of his car and jog to the curve. Gerard walks up too and grabs my hand. I smile down at my feet and we walk inside the McDonalds hand in hand.

Once in side, he pulls me over to a seat attached to a small table. "Sit, I'll go get your meal," Gerard says, beckoning me to sit down, which I do. I smile.

"Um, okay." I say, putting my finger to my cheek. "I'll have... A grilled cheese happy meal with a root bear." I say, beaming. He smiles cheekily.

"A kids meal?" He says, I nod and giggle. He snickers. He turns to go get out meals but I stop him.

"Here," I say, rummaging around in my pocket, pulling out a $20 bill. He shakes his head and takes the bill, shoving it back into my pocket. I cork an eyebrow.

"No way are you paying, my treat." He says, grinning. I smile sweetly at him and kiss his cheek, he walks off.

I sit and wait for a few minutes. I look around the small restaurant. It's relatively empty, with a few people here and there. I look out side, the baby blue sky now turning a dark purple colour with lights in the back ground shining. A blue tray is slid in front of me, braking me out of my trance like thoughts.

"Man, I am starving!" Gerard exclaims, sliding into the seat directly in front of me with his own tray. I look at his tray and raise my eyebrows. He had a hamburger, chicken nuggets, fries, a coke and an Mcflurry.

"I can see that," I say, chuckling a bit. Gerard takes his burger out and unwraps it, taking a big bite out of it. I start to eat my food. We make small conversations, laughing and playfully arguing over personal opinions. Soon, all our food is done, except for Gerard's ice cream.

"Here," He says, giving me his untouched ice cream. He pushes it over to me.

"No it's okay, it's yours." I say, pushing it back. He gives me a lopsided grin and pushes it back towards me.

"I bought it for you," He says. I lick my lips, looking at the ice cream and beam.

"Aw, you're so sweet!" I say, grabbing the ice cream from my side of the table. I get up and kiss him on the lips and we walk out. I ignore people's slurs as Gerard puts his arm around me, walking to his car. I eat the ice cream with a huge smile on my face as we drive home. Maybe, just maybe, Gerard was an okay driver.

.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.

I flail my arms around as my back hits the bed. I squeal and Gerard straddles me, sucking on my neck. I whimper and grab his hair, earning a groan from him. He grabs my hips and continues to nibble at the sensitive skin of my neck. I claw his shoulders, moaning, as he finds my sweet spot. I'm panting by the time he reaches my collar bone.

"We should totally fuck," He slurs against my neck, roughly groping my package through my pants. I gasp and jump out of his restrains, breathing erratic.

"No, no, no..." I say, trying to calm down. Gerard smirks and crawls back over to me. He clicks his tongue and corks an eyebrow.

"Why? I heard I'm a great fuck..." He says in a low, seductive voice. It sends shivers down my back as his breath ghost over my neck.

I giggle softly. "I bet you are, it's just..." I pull away again, giving him an apologetic look. "I think I want to wait to go all the way, like until I'm a legal adult..." I explain, running a hand through my hair. He looks at me blankly.

"What?" He asks in disbelief. His eyes are wide and his mouth agape, but he gets himself together and smirks. "You'll never make it."

i shake his head, crossing myi arms over his chest. "Yes I can! I will, I'll show you." I can not believing that my boyfriend wasn't supporting me.

"No, you want!" Gerard sing-songs.

"Wanna bet?!" I challenge, not even thinking before I speak. I mental slap myself. Gerard instantly begins to smirk again and raises an eyebrow.

"Defiantly."

"Fine, I bet I can go with out sex, I mean going all the way, until I'm 18." I say, smirking right back at him.

"And i bet you can't go with out getting laid for 2 years," Gerard says. "And if you lose the bet, you have to ride me, dressed as a girl." Gerard smirks and I feel my eyes bulge.

"I want some dignity!" I exclaim, throwing my hands in the air. Gerard merely smirks and I sigh, smirking back.

"And if you lose, you bottle dye your hair fire truck red." I chose for him, he chuckles.

"Deal."

I lick up my flat palm and hold it out, Gerard does the same, we grasp hands and shake them, smiles of triumph growing on our faces.