XIV

*FRANK'S P.O.V*

"Guess what day it is tomorrow, Frankie baby?!" I hear Gerard exclaim, pulling me into a hug from behind. I was currently doing homework in the school library after school because I couldn't get into my house, fucking stupid key was playing hide and seek. And winning.

I took the pencil out of my mouth and wrote down the answer on the sheet of paper. "Hello to you too, Gerard." I say, not Turing around and fixing my glasses. I smile as he kisses my cheek and pulls into a seat next to me.

"So, guess what tomorrow is!" He exclaims, a large smiling taking over his face. I smirk lightly.

"Friday,"

"Okay, and why is this Friday special?!" Gerard squeals again.

"It's Halloween,"

Gerard looks like he's going to shout in frustration. "No, not ding ding ding! Tomorrow's your birthday, dipshit!"

I giggle softly and roll my eyes. "Oh, that." I shrug. Gerard grabs my hand, I blush a bit, still not used to it.

"I got surprises for you though!" Gerard squeals, beaming nevertheless. "This is going to be so amazing!"

Fuck, I was curious now. I smile softly. "What surprises?"

"Now, now Frankie. It wouldn't be a surprise if you knew what it was, would it?" He asks, smirking. I throw him an unamused glare and go back to my homework.

I am about half way done my homework when I feel wetness hit parts of my neck.

"What the..." I trail of and look over at Gerard, I roll my eyes playfully. He shoved his face against my neck and is licking and kissing spots, in a our school library. He's classy as fuck.

He finds a spot where I slap my hand over my mouth, trying not to embarrass myself with the noises I'm making. Trying even harder not to give Gerard the bragging rights.

"Oh Gee..." I breath out, hushed. He moves his hands up to my neck and shoves his face closer in, attacking my neck, teeth and all.

"Mr. Way!" I jump back when I hear our batshit crazy, old as fuck librarian scream at Gerard. She always reminded me of Yoda for some reason. Gerard was most luckily shocked too, seeing how he jumped back, but the smirk on his face worried me. No, it didn't worry me, it fucking scared me.

"Sorry, Mrs. Lavic, I was just asking little Frankie here where I could find books on the female reproductive system." He says, no hesitation. Mrs.Lavic just rolls her eyes and mumbles something about Gerard not needing it. I smirked.

"I think I could help you with that." I hear a voice from behind me. Gerard and I turn around to be face to face with a pencil shaped girl with glossy chestnut hair and equally glossy lips. She had a skimpy cheerleading uniform on that revealed almost all of her body, but most likely wouldn't turn a baby on.

The skank leaned in closer to Gerard. "Or I could give you a demonstration, just sayin'." She says. Gerard smirks back at her.

"Not nessasery, but I appreciate the offer," Gerard declines, making me smile in my lap. He totally just dissed her in the most subtle was possible.

"Well, the offers always open." She smiles, big and wide, full of artificial teeth. I didn't even know this girl, but in the short minute or two that I have been siting here, I do know that I don't like her.

"Forward, Melina. Very charming." Gerard comments, smirking. She smirks back. I looked up at Gerard and saw he looked very uncomfortable, but was hiding it well.

Well anyways, I didn't even kno- WAIT, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT! I look at Gerard's thigh and see a hand, that is not mine, thank you very much, rubbing circles dangerously high. I feel my eyes bugle at what I saw, a little hurt that he wasn't doing anything to stop it. Also a lot fucking mad that she existed.

I watched her hand stop rubbing and she turned in my direction. "Hey, stubby." I hear he call at me.

Oh God, why did I look up?

"Can you go get me the all about the female reproductive system book, not that you'll need it," she asked in an almost polite way. I scowled at them, seeing how Gerard was grinning. I really didn't want to get up and leave them alone together. It's not that I didn't trust Gerard, its that I didn't trust Melina!

"Oh, and the stool is over there," She pointed over at the far side of the library. I glared at her. "Seeing how you're, like, the height of my eight year old brother." She continued, leaving it off with a high pitched giggle that shattered ear drums. I actually resisted the urge to plug my ears. I frowned as I heard Gerard chuckle softly along with her. I still glared at her as her hand remanded on MY boyfriend's leg.

"Chop, chop!" She pushed. I rolled my eyes at her satisfied smile as I got up to get the fucking book.

"Stupid females..." I muttered under my breath as I grabbed a random book within the same general area, effortlessly. I looked down at the book, how stupid was this chick? It was in the second shelf from the bottom.

If you thought I was angry then, you have no idea how I felt when I returned to my seat. Seeing how not only did Melina leave, but Gerard was watching her walk out. I rolled my eyes and chucked the book at the back of my doltish boyfriend's head. It bounced off his blonde mop effortlessly and hit the ground with a soft 'Thud'. Gerard hissed and grabbed the back of his head, whipping his head around to look at me confused.

I sat down and crossed my arms. "You could have defended me, you know right?" I asked.

Apparently it was funny how I was pissed off at him, because he smiled a bit amusedly. "C'mon Frank, she was just kidding," Gerard explained, trying to reassure. His reassuring skills were shit.

I looked down at my lap, refusing to let my eyes water. Gerard seemed to notice. "Aw, Frankie, don't cry. Please? I'm sorry I didn't stand up for you," he said, grabbing my hands. He sounded guilty for what he did, or didn't do, and I felt bad. I still didn't look up. He tried again. "Aw, c'mon, Dope!" He exclaimed, a pint-sized smile tugging at the corner of my lips. I laugh short and softly, looking up at him.

"Hey, there you are!" He wraps his arms around my neck and pulls me into a hug. I hug back, with only a small bit of hesitation.