IV

*FRANKS P.O.V*

"What are you doing, sweet cheeks?"

I looked up from the math textbook on the lunch table and became face to face with a twat. I smiled.

"I'm working on extra math homework to make sure that I completely understand everything," I explained, closing the book as Gerard sat down across from me and slide his tray full of vegetables and mashed potatoes in front of me. "And it's killing me." I stated with a groan.

"Well you know what won't kill you? Eating. Now dig in." He said with a smile. I reddened and picked up the cafeteria fork and took some mashed potatoes.

"What about you?" I asked. He wrinkled his nose. "I learned my lesson last time I ate here. Anyways, I came prepared." He said with a shit-eating grin, pulling a pudding cup out of his bag.

I raised my lip a bit. "That's you lunch? Ew, that's really unhealthy." Gerard rolled his eyes playfully and opened the pudding. He stuck a straw in the chocolate mush and slurped it. It made the most annoying noise and I just watched him.

"Fear of spoons? I asked, grinning.

Gerard stopped sucking and shook his straw at me, just missing me with chocolate splatters. "It's more of a rebellion."

It was my turn to roll my eyes but someone threw a paper ball at the back of my head. "What the hell?" I asked as I picked up the paper. I looked back and saw the doltish jocks laughing at us. I took a peak in the paper. Inside was 2 stick people making out, and by the very detailed stick figures, I noticed that they were both boys. One was named Queen Queer and the other on Faggot Boy. I frowned and Gerard snatched the paper out of my hands. "Is that porno? Give me a looky!"

His eyes scanned the page and his eyes widened. He looked at it for a while then burst into hysterics. I stared at him with loathing and in awe.

"How can you find this funny, they're insulting us!" I exclaimed, with my hands in the air. Gerard giggled at my gestures.

"C'mon, they're just teasing us." Gerard smiled, explaining his opinion. I felt my face grow hard, I narrowed my eyes.

"Gerard, they always do this to me," I said, hotly. "There's a fine line between teasing and bullying." I crossed my arms.

"Okay, if it's really bothering you, I'll put my life in danger," Gerard lost his smile and shrugged. I didn't understand what he meant but he took the paper and grabbed a clump of potatoes and shoved it in the paper. He rolled it up into a ball and threw it at the jock. It bounced off the jock effortlessly but exploded potato all over the place. The jock yelped and shot Gerard and I death glare. He picked up some mashed potatoes and threw it at Gerard but hit me instead. I felt the cold potato hit my ear and run down my shoulder. Everyone watched and gasped as I picked up Gerard's pudding cup and threw it, hitting a different jock.

All Hell broke loose when somebody yelled "FOOD FIGHT!"

Everybody was throwing food and hitting people blindly. I used my tray as a shield and I swear to God some kid threw a plate at me. Everybody was screaming and laughing so I couldn't hear anything. I was looking for Gerard, that stupid fucker caused this.

I ran, whist dodging scrap pieces of food, by an abandoned table that was turned over and in the corner of the room. "Gerard!" I screamed and I felt somebody pull me down behind the table. I yelped and landed on top of Gerard. He had mashed potato caked in his eyelashes and pieces of bread and lettuce in his hair.

If I wasn't so mad, I would have blushed. I pushed off of him and hit his chest lightly. "You stupid fuck; we are in so much trouble." He shook his head and laughed. I raised an eyebrow.

"There is a food fight going down right now and all you can think of is getting in trouble?!" He said, sounding disbelieving.

"Yes! Dude, we are in deep shit," I screamed over the noise. He laughed. I got frustrated and stood up with a huff. "I'm getting out of here before I get in trouble." The moment after I said that, something smashed against my face, knocking me over. I quickly wiped the food out of my eyes and watched Gerard roll around on the ground in hysterics.

"It's not funny!" I exclaimed and Gerard looked over, tears streaming down his face.

"Is that cake?" He asked, then taking it upon himself to find out by licking the side of my face. "Yup, it is, chocolate." He licked his lips and licked me again.

"Ew, stop that!" I exclaimed as I crawled to the other side of the table, looking at the door. It was deserted so I made a run for it. I could tell Gerard was hot on my trail as we ran out of the cafeteria. I ran into the hallway with my fist in the air. "Yes! Victory is ours!" I screamed, beaming as people stared at me weirdly.

Gerard came up to me and giggled. "That was fun. Now lets go get cleaned." He said, grabbing my hand and dragging me to his brother. "MikeyWay!"

Mikey turned around and looked at them in horror. "What the fuck happened to you guys?" He fixed his glasses then looked at our hands. "Actually, I don't want to hear you kinky food shit..."

I turned bright red and dropped his hand as Gerard just laughed and promised to leave out the details. "But seriously, we started a food fight and we need to get home, cover for us?" Gerard asked as sweetly as possible.

"Sure, Gee. I would love to be apart of you plan to get all of us in trouble." Mikey said, perfectly deadpan. I didn't know if he was serious or not.

"Thanks baby bro!" He said, squeezing Mikey and kissing his head. Mikey yelped and wiped off the food. I showed my gratitude and Mikey said it was nothing. I was grateful for that.

Gerard quickly ushered me into his car – quickly putting blankets on our seats so we got no food on the seats – and drove to my house.

.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+

"Okay! So we have approximately 6 hours until the movie starts, and with my estimate of how long it will take you to get ready and cleaned up, we should leave by," Gerard, working out the problem in his head. "Yesterday." He said with a smirk. I frowned and punched his shoulder.

"Hey, it would probably take more time for you to shower than how long the movie actually is." I said with a smirk whist walking up the steps to my house with Gerard on my heels.

"That's because I am thinking about you in there, babe." He said with a shit eating smirk. I turned a bright red from the thought and reminded myself to fix my jeans when I got inside. And to top it all off, when I was up the stairs, he decided it would be funny to slap my ass. I yelped and hit the door and sent him a death glare, earning a snigger from the Twat. I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door, revealing my house.

"I can't believe that I've know you for 48 hours and I'm already in trouble because of you. 48 hours." I complained to no on in particular as I walked into my kitchen, grabbing a soda.

Gerard quickly followed me and sat on the couch, sprawled out like he owns the place. He smirked. "I don't know what you're talking about, I am a gift!"

"A gift I can't return."

"Nobody wants to return me."

"I would, asshat."

"Dick."

"Puppy molester."

Gerard fake gasped. "I never molested a puppy! What sick fuck does that?" I giggled.

"So you never molested a puppy?" I asked, narrowing my eyes and giggling when Gerard became flustered.

"Well there was this one time when I touched a puppy without its permission, but it was only once, I swear!" Gerard exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air to make his point.

I giggled at his stupidity. "I was just joking; I promise I won't call the cops on your puppy molestations." He huffed out an exhale. Wow, he actually took me serious.

"Anyways, you look like a human buffet, now so does my couch." I sighed, ushering him off the couch. 'No go shower. I have loose pyjama pants and a T-shirt that might fit you; I'll put it out in my bedroom for when you're done." I stated, walking up the stairs to show him where my room was. He quickly followed and I walked into my small room.

The room was small and cramped, yet it had barely anything in it. A bed sat in the middle and a desk off to the side occupied the room. A small book shelf with pictures and books on it hung on my wall next to a few band pictures.

"The bathroom is over there," I pointed at the closed door as we walked into my bedroom. "And I'll take a shower after you, ladies first." I smirked.

Gerard mimicked my face and flopped on my bed, out of spite. I narrowed my eyes and pulled out my Dawn of the Dead shirt that was a tad bit big for me and a pair of plaid pyjama pants. I walked to the bathroom and placed the clothing on the toilet lid and took a towel out and put it there too. I walked back into my room and Gerard already took off his shirt and was working on his belt as if no one was there. I quickly slapped my hand over my eyes and turned red.

"Dude," I exclaimed, hoping to get his attention. I parted my fingers and took a peak at him. Damn. I shook my head of that thought. "Can't you do that, you know, in the washroom? While the door is closed and I can't walk in?"

He smirked. "I've got nothing to hide." He stated yet respected my wishes and walked into the washroom and locked it. I looked over at my bed and inwardly groaned. There was food scraps all over it. I sighed and took of the comforter and rolled it in a ball, putting it in the laundry basket.

I heard the shower start and I walked down stairs and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed 2 cups and started the coffee maker, knowing Gerard like coffee. As I waited for the ding, I grabbed the cream and the sugar, loosing myself in thought.

Why did Gerard like me so much? I'm just some weird out cast kid. He could be hanging out with the jocks or dating a cheerleader, why did he try to help me yesterday? I frowned at the thought.

The coffee maker beeped, causing me to jump. I quickly grabbed the coffee maker, turning off the torturous sound. I poured the black liquid into the 2 cups and added an equal amount of sugar and cream to both. I grabbed the handles and ran up the stair, making sure they didn't spill.

I walked by the bathroom door and nearly spilled the drinks. I came to a dead stop and listened closely.

You had my heart, and we'll never be worlds apart

Maybe in magazines, but you'll still be my star

Baby 'cause in the dark, you can't see shiny cars

And that's when you need me there

With you, I'll always share
Because when the sun shines, we'll shine together

Told you I'll be here forever

Said I'll always be your friend

Took an oath, I'ma stick it out to the end
Now that it's raining more than ever

Know that we'll still have each other

You can stand under my umbrella

I was literally star struck. His voice was absolutely beautiful. I ran to my room, put down the cups and listen closer to the door. Yup, he was defiantly singing. I smiled to myself.

"Gerard, are you singing?" I asked, screaming over the shower. I heard a bump as if I scared him. I giggled.

"No! ...I'm jacking off!" He answered. I rolled my eyes with a smile. Why was he trying to cover up the voice he had? It was fucking amazing.

"Well, anyways, you have an amazing voice." I replied. He didn't reply for a while. But when he finally did, I just shook my head with a smile.

"Okay, now I'm jacking off!" He screamed to me. I laughed a bit awkwardly and made it back to my room. If I had a voice like that, there was no way in hell would I try and hide it.

I sat on my desk's chair and got out my change of clothes, a Black Flag shirt and a pair of snug but loose fitting jeans that had 2 large rips where the knees were. One of the knees had duct tape trying to hold a loose piece of demin from coming off. These jeans were also splattered with red paint that I had no clue how it got there.

A few minutes later, Gerard came out of the bathroom with a smirk, who knows why. I looked at him again and my jaw dropped, but on a little bit, I reassured myself.

He was only in his dark grey boxer briefs. I mentally face palmed myself for looking too long, because Gerard obviously noticed and was going to hold it against me. Gerard smirked again and stood in front of me. I felt myself turn red and looked up at him. There was just something about his milky white skin and perfect complexion that made me was to stare, feel and taste every part of him. I frowned, embarrassing myself in my head.

He leaned forward, putting his hands on either side of the chair and putting his lips near my ear. "You know, next time when your going to check me out, you should make it less obvious." He whispered and my mouth went dry, hitching my breath. I gulped unattractively loud. He snickered and got up, looking around me room.

Quickly pulling myself together, I stood next to him. "Please, please, tell me you didn't loose my clothes." I asked, dead serious. He chuckled.

"Nope!" He said with a multiple amount of enthusiasm. He grinned and shook his hair like a dog, spraying me. I yelped and jumped back. He laughed darkly.

I put up my hands in a surrendering way, backing up. "Yeah, I don't even want to know..." I said, gesturing to why he wasn't wearing the clothes. He honestly had no clue; Gerard was just weird like that.

I sipped my coffee and grabbed my clothing. "I'm going to take a shower no-"I started but I was cut off by Gerard finding something and squealing.

"What the hell is this?" He said, beaming. He held up a small book that looked completely destroyed. It had the word 'DIARY' on the front. My eyes widened. That was my diary, well journal is more appropriate. My mom bought it for me when I was really depressed and need to 'Rant'.

"Is this your diary? That's so cute!" Gerard said looking at the cover, beaming like an idiot.

"Journal, actually and – GEE, NO!" I started but screamed and lunged for the book when Gerard opened the small book to the first page. He dodged my lunge and read the first page. He COULD NOT READ THIS BOOK. I wrote all about my feelings about him in it.

"Gerard, give it back!" I exclaimed, grabbing for it, only to miss. He shook his head violently and laughed manically. I grabbed the closest thing – a pillow – next to me and hit Gerard in the face with it. He just laughed harder and ran down stairs, being chased by me.

"Gee, I swear to God, give me my fucking book back!" I screamed, hitting him with the pillow once we got into the kitchen. He was knocked over but quickly got up and ran to the front hallway, reading sentences out loud.

"Today went to school, which was absolute shit because the bullies were on their periods or something." Gerard read out of the diary. He laughed hysterically and flipped the page. "I failed, yet another, math test because my fucking teacher is a sick bastard who- OOF!" Gerard continued, to only be cut off by me hitting him in the face with the pillow. He hit the floor and I jumped down, over him. I put both my knees on his sides and raised my pillow about to get revenge.

Then of fucking course, my mom has to walk in.

I watched my mom walk in and stop. I tried to visualize the scene. I was basically straddling Gerard, who was in his boxer briefs, and me, covered in food, about to hit him with a pillow.

"Um, Frank, why is Gerard in his underwear? And why are you covered in food? And why for the love of God, are you on top of him in the middle of the hallway? At least make it to your room." She asked, sending me a smirk for the last comment. Gerard laughed.

"Hello, Mrs. Iero." Gerard said beaming.

"Hello, sweetie." She greeted Gerard, sending him a smile in return. I gaped at both of them. I quickly grabbed my diar- journal and ran upstairs. Gerard quickly ran up behind me.

"Play safe!" My mom yelled from down stairs, I could feel the smirk burning into the words.

"Mummmm!"