XXXIX

A/N Smut. kinda.

-------------------

*FRANK'S P.O.V* 

Gerard and I (and Mikey) -yes, they called back- spoke on the phone for God knows how long. It was 9:00pm when I check the time. I nibble on my lip as Gerard talks about some football thing. I notice Mikey wasn't talking anymore:

"Gerard, is Mikey there?" I ask, scratching the back of my head. 

"I dunno, I'll go check." There's quite a bit of rustling while Gerard checks and then he comes back to the phone. "He fell asleep! I took the phone from him."

I smile brightly. Finally some freedom. "Yes! Now I can actually talk to you!" 

"Now I can actually talk to you,l Gerard purrs suggestively. I blush and look down at my lap. 

"Gerard, I dunno." I say awkwardly because I know where he was going with this. 

"What's not to know about?" Gerard breaths out. The faint clicking of a button undoing in the background. I cover my crotch in embarrassment. He let's out a low breath and there is shuffling over the phone. I bite my lip as he groans softly.

"Gerard," I gasp softly as I hear him whimper at my voice; for

me. I flush crimson as I rub my own thighs, like Gerard would do. "Are you touching yourself?" 

"Mmm, sounds so dirty when you say it, Frankie." Gerard moans low, breathing becoming erratic in such a short time.

I'm doing this to him? I think to myself. "Aw, fuck!"

I exhale lightly, riding up my shirt. I pinch and tease the skin like Gerard would do, licking my lips at the sounds Gerard was making. 

"Fuck, fuck, Frankie... Talk to me." Gerard whines and I begin the palm myself in desperation. I blush because what the hell am I supposed to say? I have never did this before. "Frank, please,"

"Um, Gerard, you have no idea what you are doing to me," I say in my best seductive voice, keeping low. I moan quietly as I palm my half hard dick through my jeans. "I'm here, all alone in my room. Palming myself from the Sounds your making." 

I bite my lip as I hear Gerard groan loudly. "F-fuck, more."

"Mmmn, readying myself for you, baby." I add the 'baby' to seem more flirtatious, but was it too much? That didn't stop me though. "Oh, fuck, I got my dick in my hand now. Thinking of you doing it. Your hands, fuck."

And this was true. While I was speaking dirty words into the phone, I quickly unclipped my buckle and unzipped my zipper. I took out my cock, which was tenting my boxers, and pump slowly. Gerard groans loudly, taking his turn to speak. 

"

Jesus Christ, Frank." I could tell he was close now. "Can't wait to fuck you, can't wait to have you withering underneath me. Taking it and liking my dick up your ass. Shit." He's rambling now. Gerard liked to talk while we would be intimate. He either spoke what he was doing, what was going through his mind or a variety of 'fucks' and 'shits'.

I pump faster now, thumbing over the slit occasionally. I ground my teeth tightly together so that my mom downstairs doesn't here me. I stop pumping as my eyes grow wide. 

"Oh shit!" I exclaim, letting go of my hard cock and looking over at my closed door. What if she heard me? Aren't I defying her right now? I wanted to make piece with her, not another war.

"I hear you, Frank. Fuck!" Gerard exclaims, panting into the phone and I just panic even more. What If Mikey was actually still listening and told my mom? I jump off my bed, my hard cock pinned to my belly as I pace.

"Gerard, please stop jerking off for a second and listen to me," I say in a calm voice. Gerard stops though, panting a bit.

"Dude, you're being a boner killer." He whines. "What the fuck is it?"

"What if my mom heard me?" I ask. "Oh dear God, she could be listening right now. What if Mikey is listening and feeding her info. Oh my, what if she tapped my room." I ramble as I start pushing things over, looking for a tape recorder or a baby monitor, anything she could listen to me with. 

Gerard doesn't make any kind of noise for a long time while I knock things over. "You're losing it, Frank. She's messing with your head." 

I snap my head up and think about what Gerard just said. I shake my head. "You have no idea what kind of power she has over me. She can take everything from me. My freedom, you and holy shit... My skittles!" I exclaim with a frown. I feel tears rush to my eyes. "I don't wanna lose you! Or my skittles!" I sob out, breathing heavily.

It's a few more minutes until Gerard says anything and I just stay there, frustrated and confused with tears streaming down my face.

"Ma! I'm going to Frank's house." Gerard calls to someone in the background. There is some rustling and a small voice speaks up.

"At this hour?" A small, feminine voice in the background- Mrs. Way- asks. I can almost hear Gerard nod.

"Ma, you don't understand. Frank may or may not be in a corner somewhere, rocking back and forth, foaming at the mouth." Gerard explains and it's Mrs. Way's turn to be silent. There is a discussion I can't hear in the background and Gerard comes to the phone again. 

"Frank, I will be over there in 15." 

Right now, I could say many, many different things. I knew I wasn't crazy, just frustrated and upset. Add angry to the mix and you have the inside of my head. Sure, I was acting pretty insane but I knew I was just being messed with, tested almost. Didn't crazy people say they weren't crazy? Or were they really not crazy? I always felt pretty proud when I managed to single-handedly confuse myself once again.

Maybe I was going mad, or maybe I wasn't. It didn't change my decision on what I was going to say new thought.

"Hurry," I reply with a nod, carefully hanging up the phone.