XXV

A/N I dunno how some people may react seeing how some of my fics aren't like this, but this chapter just seems a bit vulgar. This fic is supposed to be about obscene situations, like drugs, alcohol, sex. It's about weird high school outcasts. I warn you from now.

------------

*GERARD'S P.O.V*

"Have you ever wondered if this was all just a dream?"

I hear Frank ask from the other side of the shower. He looked up from between his knees (which were against his chest) and bites his lip, almost nervously. I stretch out my legs and shuffle to the side, getting the water out of my face to I can see Frank clearly. I cock an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

You could ask why we're sitting on the floor of the shower while showering, across from each other, but don't. Well I mean you could, but I wouldn't have an answer surely.

Frank releases his lip from its restrains and licks his teeth before explaining further. "Have you ever wondered if this was all a dream? Have you ever wondered if you'll wake up 1 day and it was your first day off school after you move? Ray, Melina, me, excreta... being a dream?" He asks.

I actually stop to think about it. Sure it was crazy, but that thought was something I was scared of. I was scared of loosing everything I have earned from when I first got here, including Frank.

"No," I decide to go with. Frank immediately looks down.

"Yeah, whatever. It was a stupid question anyways-"

"But," I continue, grabbing Frank's hand and pulling his body on to my lap. I push his chin up and look him in the eyes, after moving his jet black hair out of the way. "I wonder how Frank Iero could possibly be my reality."

Frank blushes and looks down. He shakes his head with a smile, pushing it into my neck. I smile and pet his hair.

I try not to think about my lower half of my body. How my legs were out straight and how Frank's legs were now wrapped around my waist, cock pressed up against my belly.

It's like he doesn't even notice. It's like he doesn't even notice his limp dick was pressed against me and I was resisting the urge to attack it. How my own limp cock was pressed up against the walls of Frank's ass, dying to push it in. Frank spoke up, as if reading my mind.

"Does it bother you?"

"Frankie, you are being deficient again."

Frank flushed and pushed his face out of my neck and looked my straight in the eyes, locking mine with his.

"Does it bother you that your dick is rubbing against my ass?" He says, perfectly calm. "And that you can't fuck me?"

I try really hard not to laugh because Frank is dead serious and looking me right in the eyes and Frank + dead seriousness - My support = Bad bad bad bad bad.

"Um," I start off. I am holding back laughter and it is killing me because I know I'm probably turning red and there a smile spreading on my face.

All I could get out was the small sound before I snorted lightly and lost it. Giggles just flowed out of me.

Frank frowned and shifted off my lap. My giggles slowed down and I let my eyes widen.

"No, Frank!" I exclaim, gripping his hand, surely feeling guilty for laughing. "It's not what you said was stupid, it's just the way you said it."

Frank cocks an eyebrow. Fuck, I was in trouble.

"Um, it's the way you said it as in, uh, you said it will no expression and it was funny...?" I suggested, my voice going a bit higher with my uncertainty. I knew it was all good when Frank began to giggle softly.

"I guess it was a bit funny." Frank states, sliding on to my lap again. I give him a sly smile.

I couldn't agree more.

"But are you going to answer the question?" Frank asks. I raise my eyebrows because holy shit, he's asking me if I wanted to fuck his brains out right here and now. Well, basically.

"Um, yeah, sorta." I answer meekly.

Frank seems to be pretty happy with that answer, seeing how he hugs me and kisses the side of my neck.

"I would love for you to do that to me, too." Frank adds, giggling as my jaw drops. Frankie, being the unpredictable little fucker he is, drivers his hips into mine, causing me to gasp softly and moan, before jumping up and running out of the shower.

That was when I realized that I didn't actually know if this was my reality, or a really fucked up, beautiful dream.

.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.

"What the hell do you mean we can not shower together?"

"Exactly that, Frank." Frank's father says, spinning around to put the dishes he was cleaning in the dishwasher. "What is there not to understand?"

"The

not part." Frank retorts with his arms crossed.

To be completely honest, Frank's father had a point. He was a teenager once and he knew what they got up to. And technically everything he thinks we will do in there, we basically do, except for like actually sex.

Frank just lets out a groan and stomps up stairs like a temperamental toddler. I give Mr. Iero a knowing smile because I know Frank was going to do it anyways. I follow him upstairs.

I look in each room for him, confused of where he might be. He wasn't in the guest room, he wasn't in the bathroom. Why the fuck could he be?

The only room that I didn't check yet was the 1 that was usually closed. I creep up to it slowly and peak my head in and look through the now open door. Sure enough, Frank is standing there, but he is not alone.

Frank standing frozen in his spot and watched as Carly brushed through a little girls soft curls. The girl in Carly's lap couldn't be older than 5. She was wearing while jeans and a light blue top, along with little slippers. She was also wearing a blue pin in her hair to contrast with the rich brown it was.

I stepped in to the room and the little girl looked alarmed, seeing how she clutched her teddy bear closer to her chest. Carly chuckled as I raised an eyebrow.

"Gerard, how nice of you to join us. I was telling Frank that this," She held up the little girl to switch knees, bring the girl to a closer view. "Is Ramona." Carly used the little girls hand to wave with a giggle while Ramona was obviously to busy playing with the hem of her pants.

"My daughter."