Chapter 4

Camila's eyes fluttered open and she looked around realizing this wasn't her room. She sat straight up, startled and felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Camz. Hey, you okay?" Lauren asked and Camila's hand flew over above where her heart was.

"Jesus freaking Christ, I got scared for a minute but yeah." Camila smiled and laid back down. Lauren was leaning her head on her hand as her elbow kept her up.

Camila looked over at Lauren and noticed a nose ring. She furrowed her eyebrows and Lauren raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Lauren grinned and Camila pointed to her nose.

"You have a nose piercing?" Camila asked and Lauren simply nodded. Lauren took out her old one and had gotten this new one.

"Did...did it hurt?" Camila questioned.

"Did what hurt? My nose piercing?" Lauren asked touching her nose ring.

"No, when you fell from heaven." Camila smirked and Lauren laughed, pushing Camila away.

"Fuck you," Lauren chuckled. "And my nose piercing felt like a pinch to me, for your information."

Lauren rolled over out of the covers and grabbed her phone. "It's about seven, where's Mani?"

"I-uh...Lauren- your, uh..." Camila trailed off, her words stuck in her throat. Camila hadn't seen what Lauren was wearing when she entered, the room was dark and Lauren was already in the covers.

But now, seeing her smooth long tan legs and seeing her sweater rise up bit by bit and her underwear almost exposed left Camila speechless.

"Oh shit, right. Pants. I'm sorry, I was so lazy to get up from bed, I thought it'd be fine to just stay like this." Lauren explained seeing Camila's jaw dropping face.

"No! You don't need to put your pants on!" Camila bursted out and Lauren smirked at how flustered Camila was.

"Oh...I don't, huh?" Lauren teased and Camila's face instantly turned red.

"I mean, if you're comfortable then- then you can stay like that...I...I don't mind." Camila said in a frenzy.

"I'm sure you don't mind seeing me like this, Camz." Lauren winked and Camila quickly went under the covers, embarrassed of how this ordeal went.

"Mani just texted me she'll be up here in a bit...I'm going to change right here in this room, stay in the covers if you'd like." Lauren laughed getting up from the bed. Camila was nervous as hell, laying there.

She was about to be in a room with a half naked girl, well a half naked Lauren Jauregui. Camila decided whether to peek out or not, she heard drawers opening and some rummaging going on, then drawers closing.

Camila's head peeked out to see Lauren's back to her, the older Cuban girl pulling her jeans up then grabbing a shirt.

Lauren turned around and winked at Camila and Camila hurriedly went back all the way inside the covers from being caught.

Camila was red as ever while she heard that husky laugh.

"Don't be shy, Camz. We're both females, same genitalia, and the female body is beautiful." Lauren said pulling her shirt down and making her way over to Camila.

Camila was still blushing and all flustered under the covers when she felt a weight on the bed.

Lauren jumped on Camila and hugged her tight, pushing some of the covers under Camila, so she could have a good grip.