Chapter 28

That night, Camila had tried to contact Lauren several times but Lauren was already sleeping. She had made her decision, and was pretty set on it.

There was a mix-up in the schedule and they let Camila go home for a day before they went to their next stop, Japan.

She already had clothes stored in the tour bus but, they had warned her that she would be in and out nonstop for days, so she agreed to getting more clothes from home.

It was about three days since that had happened and Lauren had not contacted her back.

Well...maybe a few texts here and there but really, there were barely being shared between the two of them.

It was now a relationship where it was dying but no one wanted to admit that it was.

Camz 💕: i'm home for a day, please come see me?

Laur 🐱: You're home right now?

Camz 💕: mhmm.

Lauren sighed before getting up from her bed.

"Where are you going?" Normani asked curiously from across the room.

"I'm going to see Camz." Lauren simply replied, pocketing her phone.

"What are you going to say?" Normani asked, arching an eyebrow. Normani knew those two weren't on good terms and she knew the worst possible outcome that could come from the two seeing each other. But also, maybe seeing each other would be a good thing.

"I'm just going to go over there and let everything play out. I'll tell you what happens when I get home." Lauren assured the girl before leaving their dorm.

About seven minutes later, Lauren reached Camila's house. She saw a car in the driveway and approached the front door, knocking on it when she reached it.

Lauren watched the door open to reveal Dinah, standing there with arms crossed.

"Hey, Di." Lauren offered her a smile. Dinah grinned and let Lauren in, then led her upstairs.

"I'm helping her pack up some more clothes for the tour." Dinah informed Lauren. Lauren simply nodded and the two went in Camila's room.

"Oh my god, Dinah! Help me find my bomber jacket. I forgot to grab it before we left and now that we're back, my room is a mess and I can't find it!" Camila's raspy voice yelled while she was looking through a pile of clothes at the bottom of her closet.

Lauren raised an eyebrow and approached Camila, grabbing her waist, bringing the younger Cuban girl closer to her body.

"Look, I know we're alone in this room. But, China, I don't like you like that." Camila playfully said, grabbing her hand.

"Woah. Did your fingers get shorter?" Camila asked.

"Those ain't my fingers." Dinah said, standing by the door, smirking.

Camila turned around and saw Lauren, yelping, almost stumbling into the pile of clothes but Lauren held onto her.

"Hi," Lauren greeted the younger girl, smiling widely.

"Hi!" Camila exclaimed, quickly wrapping her arms around Lauren's neck. Camila was clinging onto her like she was about to fall off a cliff.

Lauren grabbed under Camila's thighs and lifted her up, carrying her over to the bed while Camila clung onto the green-eyed girl.

"I'll leave you two alone," Dinah said, slipping out of the door and leaving the room so she wouldn't be a third wheel.

Lauren set Camila down on the bed but Camila still held onto her for dear life. Instead of releasing Camila on the bed, Lauren was pulled down by Camila so the green-eyed girl was on top of her.