Chapter 21

Camila was tapping her foot repeatedly as she waited for Sofi. Camila was currently leaning into Lauren who had an arm around the brown-eyed girl's shoulder.

"How long is she staying for?" Camila asked her dad.

"One week, maybe? Sofi has a summer camp there that she will be attending to." Alejandro shrugged making Camila frown.

"Okay, papi." Camila softly said, looking over at her father who was scouting the place for her mom and Sofi.

"Wipe that frown off your face, it'll cause wrinkles on that beautiful face, sweetheart." Lauren whispered to Camila, kissing her temple.

"Oh? I would look ugly with wrinkles?" Camila raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't say that, loser. You would still look so effortlessly beautiful and definitely would still be the prettiest girl in the world." Lauren assured Camila, squeezing her arm.

Camila grinned, turning around in Lauren's arm. "You just love showering me with compliments, huh?"

"Of course I do, lovely. You don't make it hard to do so." Lauren grinned down at Camila.

Camila leaned her head up and gave Lauren a quick peck on the lips.

"Ugh, you're amazing." Camila whispered into Lauren's lips.

Lauren pulled away and couldn't stop a smile from creeping up her face.

Lauren looked around and saw some guys with cameras. Lauren tapped Camila's arm and nudged her head towards them.

Camila turned her head and spotted them, groaning.

"I fucking hate paparazzi." Camila pouted and Lauren nodded her head furiously, agreeing.

"They don't have to get a picture of your face though, honey. C'mere," Lauren enthusiastically said, putting her arms around Camila's neck bringing her into a hug.

Camila nuzzled her head into Lauren's neck, grinning like crazy.

"Mija, she's better than that Mahomie boy." Alejandro said, smiling at the two girls who were in each other's embrace.

Camila chuckled, her breath hitting Lauren's neck and turned her head around to look at her dad.

"I agree. She's perfect for me." Camila smiled widely. Camila looked over her dad's shoulder to see Sofi.

Camila broke out of Lauren's embrace, running over to the small brown-eyed girl.

"Sofi!" Camila exclaimed, picking her up, and kissing her on the cheek.

"Kaki!" The younger girl yelled once she was in her older sister's embrace. Camila grinned widely upon seeing her little sister again. Lauren walked over, smiling, looking at the two reuniting.

"Sofi, I have someone here who I want you to meet," Camila said, holding the young girl's hand, leading her over to Lauren.

"Hi, cutie!" Lauren excitedly greeted Sofi, who smiled looking up at her sister.

***

Sofi and Lauren had gotten along completely well. They all had a bonding moment in the car which Lauren warmed up to.