Chapter 5

A/N: if you haven't watched season 3 of the 100 yet or more accurately season 3, episode 7 and don't want any spoilers, don't read any further until you do watch it. But, if you already know what happens in that episode then feel free!

The group of five settled down quickly, getting to know each other pretty fast. They all kind of just...clicked.

The five had now left the diner and the aftermath of it was a happy Normani and Dinah, an enthusiastic Ally, a jealous Camila, and a confused Lauren.

Camila had to endure Lauren picking up her phone from time to time, smiling at it then replying quick as ever.

Camila had peeked over to see who it was and of course, it had to be Brad fucking Simpson.

God, Camila despised that name now, she didn't even know why on Earth that British singer had to go and start a conversation with Lauren. Well, she did know since Lauren is fucking beautiful, but still. Why not someone else, anyone else, instead of Lauren?

Lauren was practically fine with Camila, talking while semi-flirting with her as well.

The five were now over at Camila's place, because Camila had insisted on a sleepover at her place. She really loved the group they had and it made her happy, they treated her like an average, every-day person. Even when people asked Camila for photos in iHop, the other girls were nonchalant about it.

Of course Dinah, her best friend, was always nonchalant about it, it was exciting to have a group of people nonchalant about it.

The five were now sat in different places of the living room, watching some TV, well, The 100 to be exact.

Lexa's part was coming up where she had gotten shot in the chest while in the moment of rushing in the room Clarke was in to see what the ruckus was about.

"Fuck, Clarke, you better fucking run from that crazy ass Titus!" Dinah exclaimed pointing to the TV.

Oh, Dinah was into it. She liked the 100, but the other girls seemed to not have a clue about what the show really was.

"Babe, calm down." Normani said, scrolling through her phone.

"Don't you fucking dare tell me to-- Clarke, I swear to god, beat his ass! If I was there, I'd go all poly beat down on Titus." Dinah sternly said making Ally laugh.

"Smallz, this is not time for laughing, this is a tragedy waiting to occur. Unless Titus dies, head ass." Dinah scoffed.

"Is she like this all the time?" Lauren asked, chuckling. Lauren was currently watching too, but didn't have a clue what was going on. She was also stroking Camila's hair while Camila was laying her head on Lauren's lap, scrolling through her phone.

"You don't know the half of it." Camila answered making Lauren chuckle.

In the show, a door opened, a gun went off, and Dinah's face went pale and her jaw dropped.

"What...the fuck was that? No, you can't just fucking-- what? They just made love and now she's...dying?" Dinah said exasperated, tears welling up.

"Aw, it'll be okay, Dinah." Camila called out hearing Dinah's strained voice.

"No it fucking won't, she was one of my all-time faves. What the fuck? I'm writing a letter to the damn producers. Lexa deserved better!" Dinah grumbled, crossing her arms together.