Chapter 13

Camila was leaning in while Lauren's heart was racing like crazy.

This is it, Lauren thought, her breathy shaky.

Lauren cupped Camila's cheek and leaned in as well but was stopped by a dark-skinned girl's voice.

"Stop making out and get in here!" Normani exclaimed making Lauren back up against the sink, but she just thud into it.

"Ow," Lauren said and Camila's eyes widened slightly.

"Oh my god, are you okay, Laur?" Camila said, backing up from the green-eyed girl.

"Yeah, I'm fine....we should go and watch the movie. They're probably waiting for us." Lauren cleared her throat and went around Camila.

Camila pressed her lips into a thin line and nodded.

Don't make it awkward, Lauren started to chant in her head.

"C'mon, Camz." Lauren said grabbing Camila's hand.

Lauren led the smaller girl to the living room, seeing the girls- well, Normani, Ally, and Dinah all cuddle up on the couch together.

"No space for us?" Lauren asked. Dinah grabbed a pillow and threw it at the two, but Lauren quickly caught it.

"Haha, softball really paid off." Lauren gave a smug smile.

"We couldn't continue the movie because we got here, got comfy, but oh wait! You two weren't in here, again." Dinah rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, what were you two doing?" Ally asked, while Normani smirked at Lauren.

"Uh...we were-" Lauren started but was then interrupted.

"She just had to finish her hot chocolate then washed our mugs. That's all." Camila spoke up and Lauren nodded her head, pointing at Camila.

"Oh, that's all?" Dinah smirked.

"Yes." Camila and Lauren said at the same time which made the two blush afterwards.

"Mhm, okay." Dinah smacked her lips.

"Anyway, you guys get the floor. Sorry!" Ally exclaimed and Lauren shrugged.

"I liked the floor better than the couch, anyway. So, it's almost like an advantage for me...!" Lauren smiled widely.

"You fucking liar, you hate the floor ever since I made you sleep on it because I didn't want you in my bed." Normani said and Lauren flipped her off.

"Thank you, for making me relieve that memory in my mind." Lauren rolled her eyes then took a seat on the floor and Camila did too.

Normani winked then reached to grab the remote. Normani continued the movie while Lauren and Camila had kept their distance on the floor.

Lauren grabbed a blanket, that the other three weren't using, from the couch and covered herself with it. Lauren would glance at Camila from the corner of her eye from time to time.

Normani had sensed something wrong between the two. They weren't all bunched up like they were earlier and weren't very chatty with each other.

Normani saw Camila shiver and wrap her arms around herself. Normani kicked Lauren on the back, causing Lauren to look back at Normani, confused.

Normani lifted the blanket they were using up then pointed to Camila. Lauren glanced over at Camila, seeing that she was cold.

Lauren scooted over, putting her arm around Camila. Camila noticed this and was startled by the sudden approach.