Chapter 10

Camila was on Twitter when she saw the video of Lauren punching one of the paparazzi that was taking pictures of her.

People kept tagging her in the video and it became very viral in a couple of minutes.

The hashtag 'camren' was currently the number one trending hashtag worldwide.

Camila watched the video again, it was all over her timeline so there was easy access to the video. The camera was looking right at Lauren as she walked.

"I see why she went with Austin to that gala now, you're just a complete bitch." The pap spat at Lauren but Lauren was unfazed, still walking.

"Hm, she went to the gala with Austin but went home with you. Huh, she always stays with Austin. She probably promised to suck his di-" The pap kept going on but then Lauren turned around and her fist came towards the guy as you could hear him grunt and groan.

"I normally don't do that but dude, you had it coming. Don't fucking talk about Camila like that. Ever." Lauren warned before walking away.

Then the video ended. Camila was glad that Lauren had stuck up for her. It warmed her heart to see how Lauren didn't even defend herself when they tried to insult her.

Camila couldn't even remember a time where Austin had done that even once for her.

But- she was also kind of sad because some people were bashing Lauren saying that she was being aggressive and abusive and if she was like that in real life.

Camila knew Lauren, and she knew that Lauren liked her privacy. Hell, Camila was an international pop star, someone who was widely known all over the world, and Lauren didn't even know who she was when they first met.

Lauren. Camila sighed and grabbed her phone, texting Lauren again.

Camz 💕: just reminding you that i miss you a lot

Camz 💕: i really wanna see you again. last night was amazing

Camila sent those texts then turned off her phone falling back into her bed.

Camila's bedroom door opened and her parents heads stuck through the doorway.

"Mija?" Sinu, her mother, called Camila. Camila looked up and raised an eyebrow.

It was weird for Camila to see them there, at the same time. They usually had business trips to attend to or had to hurry and take care of business.

"Yeah?" Camila answered, sitting up on her bed.

"We just want to let you know that we support you in anything you do, honey." Alejandro, her father, assured the latina.

"Uh...." Camila trailed off.

"We saw the sites about that Lauren girl, and if you say she's the one, then we're right here ready to welcome her! She seems like a nice girl." Camila's mom added in and Camila slowly nodded.

"Uh...thanks?" Camila said and her parents sent her a thumbs-up and left the room, closing her door.

God, that was so fucking weird. Camila thought.