Chapter 15

Lauren had been moping the whole day, missing a certain someone- Camila. But, this gave her enough time to plan for a date.

It was around five p.m. and the two had been constantly texting each other back and forth.

Lauren missed Camila immensely even if it was only going to be two days, and the news Camila had to tell her when she got back excited her but also made her anxious.

Camz 💕: ur watching me tomorrow, right?

Laur 🐱: I've got plans with sleep, honey...maybe another morning? ;)

Camz 💕: no. watch me :(

Laur 🐱: I will be. When you appear in my dreams. 😜

Camz 💕: bye :(

Laur 🐱: Kidding, doofus. I'll set up ten fucking alarms just to watch you on the TODAY show. I'm already waiting for it to be morning again.

Camz 💕: YASSSS. i have to talk to you on the phone tonight though. it's rlly important

Laur 🐱: Okay, Camz... Why can't you call now? I'm literally doing nothing. Normani went with Ally to a JT concert. 🙉

Camz 💕: HAHA loser

Camz 💕: i can call u in 10 mins. manager needs to discuss stuff w me 🙃

Laur 🐱: Alright, nugget!!! I'll be...here. :)

Camz 💕: 10 minutes. i'll call you 💓

Lauren was currently sitting up against the headboard, on her bed. She locked her phone and set it down beside her.

Lauren then pulled her laptop back onto her lap, just aimlessly strolling through her Tumblr feed. Occasionally seeing some very nice sightseeing pictures and favoriting or saving them to her laptop.

Lauren went on Google and searched stuff up for their date.

'what are some good dates to go on with a girl?'

She pressed search and clicked the first link but then caught a sight of the title of the page. 'AskMen, become a better man!' She furrowed her eyebrows and scrunched her nose, exiting that out real quick.

Maybe if she made it a little bit more specific it could work out?

'What date should I plan if I'm going on a date with a girl and I'm a girl, and she's a famous singer?'

Lauren saw the first one about some girl who's not famous and disregarded it then looked at the next link. She furrowed her eyebrows and exited it once she saw the title "Top 5 reasons NOT to date a musician" and frowned.

Lauren set her laptop aside on the bed and grabbed her phone, answering it.

"Halloooo?" Lauren said into the phone and was delighted to hear her favorite raspy voice.

"Hi, Laur." Camila softly greeted her.

"So...what's the important news?" Lauren asked cautiously.

"I, uh, was going to tell you when I got back but apparently this has to happen sooner than I thought." Camila slowly said.