Chapter 17

Lauren was with Normani, in her car, on the way to the party. Lauren felt like she looked so good, she felt confident.

Normani was driving and said that it would be a good thirty minute drive.

"You look hot as fuck." Normani complimented the green-eyed girl.

"I know, oh my god. I was unsure about it first but then this worker complimented me on it while I was checking myself in the mirror." Lauren grinned.

Lauren had told Normani about how she was kind of avoiding Camila and even told her about the whole publicity stunt thing and what happened on the TODAY show.

Normani was pissed off and obviously called her girlfriend to discuss it with her but was happy to hear that her girlfriend was steaming up a plan to get Lauren and Camila together.

"Why didn't Ally come? We were allowed guests." Lauren furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh shit, I forgot to tell you! She is coming, that's why it'll be kind of a ride. We have to pick her up then go back the other way to go to the party." Normani informed the green-eyed girl.

Lauren nodded, grinning. "Ah, I'm so excited to see her again! But, I'm sure she'll be talking about that Justin Timberlake concert when we see her."

"Obviously. I haven't seen her scream that much in joy for so long. She sang along to legit every song, it was crazy." Normani laughed, remembering the night before.

The two then reached Ally's place five minutes later. They knocked on the door and Ally showed up, opening it, with a distraught face.

"Get in here! I don't know what to wear." Ally exclaimed and pulled the two girls in by their arm.

"We got your back, honey." Normani grinned.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick." Lauren told the two then headed upstairs.

Lauren walked in and was happy that Ally had such a nice bathroom upstairs. She quickly took a picture of herself in the outfit.

Lauren chuckled and looked at her phone, deciding to post the picture of her outfit.

'@LaurenJauregui: western theme 2night 😊' with the image attached.

'@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui cute. answer your phone. that'd be even cuter'

'@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 My phone fell out of my pocket into the ocean when I was skinny dipping this afternoon. Sorry :('

'@camilacabello97: @LaurenJauregui you're using your phone right now tho...'

'@LaurenJauregui: @camilacabello97 Uh, I'm using my flip phone. Can't text or call, sorry!'