Chapter 1 ~ Meet the Newbie

3rd P.O.V.

It was an ordinary day in Magnolia, nice and peaceful. Well, as peaceful as it can get with Natsu and Gray going on about pointless things... again.

"Watch it, flame brain!" screamed Gray.

"You watch it, ice princess!" yelled Natsu.

"Fire spewing moron!"

"Pervy popsicle!"

"Enough!" Erza interrupted while separating the two nitwits from each other. She then turned her back and talked to Lucy. "So Lucy, are you planning on going on a job with Natsu any time soon?"

"I don't know, that last job we did got me enough money for the next two month's rents!" replied Lucy, a little ignorant that Erza was implying that they should go on a date. But, who was she to judge, Jellal! Just saying. After a short moment of silence, Gray and natsu ruin it by getting into a fist fight which brought all of the other guild mates into whatever nonsense they were arguing about this time.

"Should we stop them?" Levy asked.

"No, we should set an example. Let's not stoop to their level." replied Erza. But then, she got hit in the back of the head with a chair, she obviously seemed annoyed.

"How about now?" added Lucy.

"Nonsense! It'll blow over soon enough." said Erza seeming quite irritated when another chair hit her, then went full out when she got hit by a whole table. That had to hurt. "That's it!"

Suddenly, the doors to the guild opened and everyone stopped doing what they were doing. "Hi everyone! I'm here to join Fairy Tail!" everyone stood there in shock to see a girl nearly in her twenties walk into the guild like she owned the place. A little after, master Makarov walked in.

Natsu's P.O.V.

I was just about to punch Gray really hard but then stopped when everyone else acted like statues. Then I noticed a beautiful young girl, yet still a couple of years older than me, walk in. She was gorgeous, maybe just as good looking as Mirajane, and she's a model! "Hi everyone! I'm here to join Fairy Tail!" she said with an excited tone in her voice. Soon after, gramps walked in.

"Who might you be?" he asked.

"My name's (Y/N)! (Y/N) (L/N)! I'm an ice dragon slayer and would be thrilled to join this amazing guild!" she answered. She is just so cheery.

Wait...................Did she just say, she's an ice dragon slayer!!!??!!!!! Woah.

Gray's P.O.V.

Did she just say she's an ice dragon slayer!!?!?!!!?!?! Woah.

The whole guild went silent for a moment, until everyone cheered for (Y/N).

"Yeah! Yet another dragon slayer in Fairy Tail!" I heard someone say.

"Fairy Tail is unstoppable!" another one yelled.

"I wonder how powerful she is." someone else added. I was just about to ask her to show me some of her magic, until a certain flame headed moron talked to her first.

"What's your dragon's name?" Natsu queried.

"My dragon?" (Y/N) replied using a question. Natsu just simply nodded. "Her name is Crystalia, and I know, it's not exactly the best name but what can you do, right?"

"Where's your exceed?" he continued to interrogate her. What an idiot.

"My exceed, oh! You mean my cat! She's right here." Suddenly, a light blue female cat popped out of the girl's backpack. "Jesse, say hi."

"Hey everybody!" added, Jesse was it?

"Well, we'd be happy if you joined our guild." said Makarov. Although, I think it's mainly because of her body. He's always had a perverted mind. That's just a fact. Mirajane then came to her and gave her the guild mark on her left shoulder blade. It was the same color as Wendy's. "Free booze for the rest of the day to celebrate our newest dragon slayer!" Figures, yet another reason to party. Well, it's not like anyone is going to complain, I mean, until the major hangovers anyway.

The girl sat down at an empty table but everyone from team Natsu (I never agreed to that name) was curious about this mysterious new girl, so we all decided to sit with her and ask her questions about herself.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

It's my first day in Fairy Tail and everyone is so nice! We even found a few new friends for Jesse. They all asked me about my powers, my origin, my likes and dislikes... Man, these people are so friendly. There was this one question that I couldn't answer though.

"Hey, (Y/N), where are you going to stay?" asked the blonde. I wasn't really familiar with everyone's names yet.

"I... I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. I guess I should've planned further ahead." I replied letting out a little giggle.

"You can stay with me for a while!" she added.

"No, I couldn't."

"Come on, it'll be fun! It's no trouble, really!"

"Well, if you insist. As long as I'm not intruding."

"Nonsense, Natsu does it all the time!" she glared at the pink haired boy as he rubbed the back of his head showing a small grin. So that one's Natsu I'm assuming. "As long as you don't mind sleeping on the couch."

"At least let me pay you." I added. Then everyone started to laugh. "What?"

"You're too nice, (Y/N)!" said... Natsu?

"Yeah, you have to loosen up!" added the raven haired boy who was, shirtless? Why? Oh well, I'm not complaining. I mentally grinned.

"Okay, how?" I asked.

"We could have a sleepover!" the blonde suggested.

"I'll bring my sleeping bag." added the redhead.

"And I could do your hair!" cheered the long, blue haired tweenager.

"Sounds like fun!" added Natsu.

"Not you, Natsu!" argued the blonde.

"Come on, Luce!" he begged. So that's her name.

"No. I'll invite Levy, Juvia, Cana, Mirajane and Lisanna too! I'm sure you'll love them." said Luce.

"What did you say about me, Lucy?" queried a brunette holding a giant barrel of... beer? Wait, did she say Luc...y!?! Okay, now I'm confused... What's her real name?

"I was just about to invite you to a sleepover celebrating our newest member. Wanna come?" replied Luce? Lucy? Lu...??? The blonde!!

"I don't know, I might be busy." answered the brunette.

"There will be booze... and pop for Wendy." she added. Wendy must be the young looking one.

"Alright, I'll be there."

"But you don't know when it is." added Wendy. Nailed it!

"Come on. You guys are all so predictable. It's tonight a 7, isn't it."

"No comment." added Lucy.

"I'll go invite the other girls." said the red haired, beautiful girl. Lu... The blonde just nodded. The guys walked away to the other guys in the guild. Probably asking the guys to hang out tonight when all the girls are at Lu...'s house.

~~Time Skip~~

Wendy's P.O.V.

All of the girls were at Lucy's house for one giant girl's only sleepover to celebrate our newcomer, (Y/N). She's so nice, and pretty, and cheerful. She's like Lucy's twin, well, fraternal twin. When we all finally arrived, we all decided to play truth or dare. Truth, so we can get to know more about (Y/N) and maybe find out some secrets about the more secretive girls in the guild, and dare, so we can let loose and have fun! Although, being the shy girl I am, I'm probably just going to pick truth all the time. Although, being as shy as I am, I might not want to tell the others anything personal about myself.