Chapter 7 ~ The Work of a True Fairy Tail Writer

Lucy's P.O.V.

I woke up to Gray and (Y/N) talking about how they feel about each other. I would've disrupted them but I couldn't be the one to break up their little moment. Even though I want her to end up with Natsu, they would still be a good match. I also realize that I only want her to go with Natsu to get everyone off my back. I was just being selfish, so I'll just pretend to be asleep. "Do you like me?" I heard (Y/N) say.

"Well, yeah. I'd say that I like you more than Natsu, but that ain't that hard." Gray replied.

"No, I meant as in a boyfriend/girlfriend kind of way." she specified.

"Oh... well..." he started. "To be honest, maybe a bit."

"A bit?"

"I don't like you that way, not yet anyway. I like you more than when you first joined, so it is always possible that I'll like you more in that way by the end of the week." he blushed.

"Oh. I see." she said. Possibly disappointed?

"What about you?"

"Huh?"

"I know you said you would never have a boyfriend, but do you at least like me, in that way." he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, um... To tell you the truth, maybe a little."

"Really?" Gray questioned. She nodded shyly. "Well, what do you say?" (Y/N) looked confused. "Wanna be my girlfriend?" She was shocked, as was I. I gasped, causing the two of them to turn and face me.

"Lucy, you're awake!" (Y/N) said cheerfully.

"Yeah, I just woke up." I said while laughing nervously.

"Now that you're both awake, we should get going. All of our guild mates are worried sick." Gray said.

"Sure." (Y/N) said as she winked at Gray, probably suggesting they shall continue their conversation later. I mentally giggled. When we all faced everyone, we were almost suffocated in questions, but we didn't say a word. I headed back home and for once, no one else was there to bother me. I sat down and decided to start the romance novel based on (Y/N)'s life in Fairy Tail.

"Where should I begin?" I pondered to myself. "I know!" And I started writing.

'The Story of a magical maiden

Chapter 1

Life wasn't easy being Luna Hills. A seventeen year old girl who had a lot on her mind. School, friends, boys, and the most stressing of all, her magic. Only a few people had magical powers, but she was one of the lucky few. Little did she know, there was a place where all the people with magic go to. A guild. Lucky for her, there was a guild close to her home town. It's called Light Shadow.

She was walking to school. It was her first day back from Christmas break. She was wearing her uniform and then she bumped into a beautiful blonde girl.

"Hi!" the blonde said cheerfully. "My name is Lucy, haven't I seen you around here before?"

"Well, yeah. I've been going here for three years now. I'm Luna. You probably know me from all the teams and clubs I join." Luna explained.

"Oh, what teams and clubs are you in?"

"Football, soccer, rugby, hockey, volleyball, basketball, baseball, swimming, golf, dance, band, choir, art, drama, math, cheerleading, wrestling, debate, yearbook, I'm going to try to get into the morning announcements, and the school newspaper."