Chapter 13 ~ Sorcerer Weekly Strikes Back

Levy's P.O.V.

Hibiki Lates: 28%

Ren Akatsuki: 25%

Eve Tearm: 22%

Lyon Vastia: 21%

Jura Neekis: 3%

Other: 1%

They were all so close. But who's 'other?' Or maybe they just mean maybe it's all just a hoax. It doesn't matter anyway, it's only 1% of people. "Look at how close they are!" I told Lu-chan.

"I know, right?" Lu-chan replied. "I'm still confused on that 'other' category."

"Me too." I answered. "But it's probably not important. I mean, it is only one percent."

"Yeah. Well, we can already rule out Jura and 'other'. But the rest are too close to make the final assumption. They are all in the 20's." The blonde added.

"I have a feeling that people just chose who they wanted it to be instead of who they thought it was."

"You may be onto something." Suddenly, Mira approached us. "What's up, Mira?"

"Sorcerer Weekly just called. They want (Y/N) to do a photoshoot with all of the guys mentioned in the article." The white haired girl stated.

"Do you think they'd let Natsu do it too?" Lu-chan asked.

"And Gray?" I added.

"Probably." Mira replied with a smile. "But you'd have a hard time convincing them."

"We're gonna have a hard enough time to convince (Y/N)." Lu-chan said. She did have a point. (Y/N)'s already kind of mad about this and wants no part of it. But she's so pretty, it'd be a crime not to take her picture. Plus, it'll help me decide who she looks best with. Not that I think that Gray won't win her heart, but now we have other guilds in the running. "I know!"

"What is it, Lu-chan?"

"I know this didn't work before, but we can ask Cana to cash in that favor from (Y/N)." Lu answered.

"What will be different this time?" I asked her.

" Because I'll offer her two favors in exchange for one. It's a deal Cana won't be able to pass up."

"Or we can each owe her one favor." I suggested.

"You sure about that? Cana can ask for some really weird things."

"I'm sure. It'll all be worth it. It's basically for research for a great book. And you know how much I love books."

"That is true."

"I heard my name." Cana said.

"Well, actually, Sorcerer Weekly wants (Y/N) to pose for a photoshoot. But she'll never go for it... Unless she owed someone something..." Lucy hinted.

"We've been over this." The card mage stated.

"Yes, but if you make (Y/N) do this, then we'll both owe you." I explained.

"Alright, you have yourself a deal. As soon as she gets back, I'll let her know."

~~Time skip~~

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I finally feel better. I've stayed home for so long, I might've just forgotten how half my friends look like. I mean, that's an exaggeration, obviously, but still. As soon as I walked in, Cana came and greeted me. "Hi!" She said in a cheerful voice.

"Hey, Cana! What's new?" I replied.

"Well, you're going to do a photoshoot with all the guys from the Oracion Seis thing."