Chapter 4 ~ Crazy Confessions and Wacky Wagers

Natsu's P.O.V.

It's been nearly four hours since Gray and I had our last fight. I got really bored because I couldn't find Gray, Lucy, Levy or (Y/N). Where has everyone gone? I know that Erza's on a job and so is Juvia, Wendy, Romeo and Macao. Everyone is leaving me! Well, if everyone is gone, that means that they'll have less energy for tomorrow, and I have a secret weapon. I am soooo gonna win. I mentally grinned (I probably actually grinned too). To kill the time, I decided to talk to Mirajane.

"Hey there, Natsu! No job today?"She greeted.

"Nah, I'm resting up for the big run tomorrow." I said grinning.

"I see. Where's the rest of team Natsu?"

"They're either on a job or just plain gone missing."

"Oh. Well, what about Happy?"

"He said something about training by himself."

"Why don't you do some training yourself?"

"I don't need training, I've got a secret weapon. You don't see Jet practicing, do you?"

She giggled a bit. "I guess you're right."

"Hey, do you need help in the library?"

"Really Natsu, you want me to put you alone in the same room as hundreds of irreplaceable books?"

"You know, I see your point." She just smiled and nodded. Then, she picked up a tray of beers and walked to a table. When she came back, I asked for food. She smiled and came back with enough drumsticks to feed my whole team! Wow. Bon appetit to me! I dug in and soon after, Lucy and Levy walked in. Followed shortly by (Y/N) and the perverted penguin. "Hey, (Y/N), can I talk to you?"

"Yeah, sure! What about?" she replied.

"Just meet me at the Sola tree in the middle of the South Gate Park in ten minutes."

"Okay..." She sounded confused, but then again, so am I.

"Oh yeah, and come alone." I said, leaving the guild hall.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Natsu just asked me to meet him at the Sola tree in the South Gate Park. I'm still fairly new so I don't exactly know how to get there. I'm going to have to ask Lucy how to get there, but he told me to come alone. What is so important that we had to meet there alone? Oh well, I'll just have to ask her to bring me to the park and I'll have to take it from there.

"(Y/N), are you alright?" I heard Lucy say, breaking my train of thought.

"Huh? Oh, yeah!" I replied. She didn't seem too convinced. "Hey, can you help me get to South Gate Park?"

"Yeah, sure. Why?"

"Natsu told me to meet him there in ten minutes. He wouldn't tell me why, though."

"Oh, he did that to me once. He probably just wants you to help him find embarrassing photos of all of the guild mates."

"Even you?" I said, smirking. She just shrugged.

"Are you ready to go?"

"What?"

"You wanted to meet Natsu at the park..."

"Oh, yeah! Sorry, brain fart." I said. She giggled a bit and walked out of the guild, motioning me to follow her, which I gladly did. "So, where did you go after I ditched you guys?"

"What do you mean?"

"Today, with Gray. I was supposed to act like I was too drunk to even think, but he didn't go for the bait. We left and I'm assuming the two of you didn't follow us... unless you did." When I realized that they followed me, I was crimson red. "You followed us, didn't you." She looked embarrassed. Why was she embarrassed?