Chapter 6 ~ The Big Job

(A/N: *** means that there are spoilers in this chapter. But not too big ones. Anyway, while I've got you here, I might as well say "Enjoy!")

***Chapter 6 - The big job

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Gray, what's wrong?" I asked.

"It's nothing. I-I" he replied and started to tear up.

"You stormed out after Jason asked where your parents are. What happened to them?" I asked worriedly.

"They died by the hands of a demon called Deliora created by Zeref." he stated.

"Gray, I'm so sorry." I really was.

"It's fine, it's just that it was the cause of death of my master Ur. But it didn't kill her, she sacrificed her body to save Lyon and I."

"Lyon?"

"Oh yeah, I guess you haven't met him yet."

"When can I meet him?"

"Well, he's not exactly a friend."

"Oh. How about we return to the guild and let them know that you are alright."

"Okay." he nodded and wiped away the few tears that leaked onto his face. I grabbed his hand and dragged him back to the guild. When we walked through the doors, the whole guild was staring at us.

"What?" I asked. Mira and Levy had a grin, Lucy had a look of disappointment, and everyone else was just shocked. It was then I realized that Gray and I were still holding hands. My cheeks were suddenly a beautiful rosy color. "Oh."

"Busted." I heard someone say.

"Cooooool! A cool romance is brewing in the Fairy Tail guild." Man, that guy is annoying.

"Juvia is not happy about this." the water mage who helped me earlier said in a very angry tone. I heard a camera click, I tensed up and let go of Gray's hand.

"This is not what it looks like." I explained but everyone around me had a look that says 'mmhmm'

"Juvia will get her revenge." she said as I sweatdropped.

"A love triangle? Cooooool!" the reporter said and took tons of other pictures of Gray, Juvia and I. Lucy walked by him and whispered something in his ear, but I couldn't quite hear exactly what she said. "A love square!? Cooooooool!" Love square? What did lu-. Oh, that. I looked at Gray and he was acting surprisingly cool about this whole situation.

Gray's P.O.V.

Everyone in the guild caught me and (Y/N) holding hands. I noticed that Jason took a few pictures of this moment. I was pretty chill about it. It felt nice to have made Jet a bit jealous, maybe even Natsu (if the girls were right). She was clearly embarrassed, but I wasn't quite sure how to take that.Juvia kept on threatening (Y/N) and I mentally grinned. Never thought that I would have two girls fighting over me, well... You know what I mean. I was just standing at the guild entrance until everything went black, but I wasn't out. "What the heck!?" I heard the flame brain say. Then, a flame popped out from out of nowhere. At least now I can see, I can't believe that moron was actually good for something. I could now see that Natsu, (Y/N), Juvia strangling (Y/N), the reporter, and myself were now locked in a closet.

"You're not coming out until you finish your interview with Jason." Mirajane stated in a sweet voice.

"What about Jet and Gajeel?" I replied annoyed.

"They'll get their tole later." she added.

"Juvia isn't complaining." the bluenette said while hugging me a bit too tightly.