Tag, You're It

I have been tagged twice by the lovely Fay202 in their wonderful stories The Ice Dragon Slayer Adventure's and My Life and Thoughts. 

The first time was July 5th 2017:

1. What grade are you in?

I am currently a sophomore in high school, although, we don't really do that where I'm from.

2. Do you have a crush?

It's complicated. Feelings are hard to understand. It's like, one moment, I have a crush, but won't admit it. The problem is once I do finally admit it, I don't have a crush anymore. I'll stop rambling on now.

3. Favorite app?

Umm... Wattpad, YouTube, and the texting app. 

4. Middle name?

Let's just say that it starts with an M. Trust me, it has meaning, but I'm not 100% sure what that meaning is. 

5. Anime or manga?

It depends on the series. I prefer Fullmetal Alchemist and Tokyo Ghoul as manga, but Attack on Titan and Kiss Him, Not Me as anime. I guess I'm just weird like that.

The second time was on July 22nd 2017:

1. Do I like someone?

By the time I upload this, probably not, but quite possibly. Please refer to question number two of the first tag above^^.

Edit: Looking over this, at the time of uploading this, I am over that person, but my love life is still just as complicated. Let's just say, small bit of information, according to the internet, my crush is a grayromantic. 

2. Do they like me?

Yeah, yeah. Most of the time, until  they decide to ignore me so they don't feel those feelings anymore because they can't seem to grasp the concept that maybe, just maybe, someone might like them back. Sorry, Wattpad and YouTube are my therapy. 

3. Middle name?

Previously mentioned in question number four of the previous tag above^^.

4. Single or taken?

As single as a pringle and ready to mingle. PM me ;)

5. Last person I texted?

As of the moment I am writing this, one of my very close friends. 

6. Last song I listened to?

Is there a way to check that? It's one of the songs off of either Ed Sheeran's Divided album, or The Vamps' Night and Day album. But I am pretty sure it was Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

7. Battery %?

98%.

8. Girl best friend?

Not on Wattpad and I don't think she'd be okay with me saying her name, so let's just say that we met at the same school. 

9. Guy best friend?

Please refer to question number two. -_- Still love that guy though. He's a real pal who helps me through tough times.

10. Fave OTP?

I really like Jerza and Cakza, but I also like Shinomiya x Mutsumi. But then again, we were born to ship Victuuri... and Otayuri. Then there's real life like Cordypat or Septicshu *cough* or Septiplier *cough* what?

11. Why I made my account?

Because I originally write my stories just for fun. I used to show them to my friends, and one day, they told me to upload them onto the wonderful Wattpad.

12. Current lock screen?

A cute anime girl (from an anime that I don't think exists) and a kawaii little spider-man hanging from his silk web. Sorry, no pictures.

13. Birthday?

I'm not allowing myself to disclose this information, but let's just say that it's sometime in mid autumn. 

Wow, that's a lot about me in one day. I'm sure none of you care, but hey, I'm back! Finally, I know it's been a long time, and I can't promise a weekly schedule anymore, clearly. But I'll update as frequently as I can. Thank you to everyone who has voted, commented, added to their reading lists, and/or have just waited patiently. I really appreciate it, and I read every single comment you guys leave. Everything I say is 100% honest, trust me. So please, have an awesome day/night/afternoon/evening/whenever you're reading this.

Oh, and I guess I'm supposed to tag people, so... I don't know, I don't know many people, so...

IIDreams196II

GrannyTetsu

Space_Diamonds0o

How many do I need? Uhhh...

parker_holland

cutie-holland

SquishySnake

Because I'd like to get to know them. Do it if you'd like, anyone is welcome. Pick your favorite, or both! Either way, I'd like to thank Fay202 once more for tagging me, and for saying I was one of your best girl friends. It really means a lot to me. I'm always up for making new friends. 

Deuces! ;P Haha.