Chapter One

Date- May 5, 2016

"Hayes I swear if you don't give me my underwear!" I yell at my idiotic friend.

"Awe is little Elena mad." Hayes said pouting.

I try to run to get my underwear, that were thongs, but of course Hayes is faster.

"Nash help me!" I yelled. Nash got up from the couch and ran around to Hayes.

He trapped Hayes in his arms and I got my underwear.

"What the heck is wrong with you!" I say smacking Hayes in the head. He just laughed at me.

"Elena!" I hear mom call. "Yeah?!" I yell back. "Blake is here!"

I jump up and run to the kitchen, after stuffing my underwear in my pocket. Where I'm greeted by my mom and boyfriend.

"Hey." I smile hugging him.

"Hi." He smiles and kisses my head.

"Ok we're going in there with Hayes and Nash." I say grabbing Blake's hand and dragging him into the living area.

"Wassup, boi." Hayes says giving him a bro hug.

I chuckle and say, "You guys are stupid." Hayes looks at me and puts his hand over his heart, acting as if he's hurt, Blake just laughs at me.

"But you love us." Hayes says smiling. "Who ever said I loved you?" I asked. "Ooo. Hayes you betta get her." Nash says. I smile at him. Hayes laughs then gets up. "Let's let the love birds have some time, Nash."

Nash and Hayes get up then leave the room.

"So....." He says putting his hands in his pockets.

"Want to go to my room?" I ask. He shrugs so I get up and start walking upstairs.

Once I get to my room I turn on Netflix and lay down.

Blake lays next to me and gets the remote.

"What do you want to watch?" He asks me.

"I don't care really." I laugh.

He smiles and turns it on Friends.

"Aye wanna Netflix and chill?" He winks then smiles.

I just laugh and hit his arm.

"No for real, I really want to kiss you." He says looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Do it then." I smirk.

He pulls back and we looks at each other, panting.

"That. Was. Amazing. I missed kissing you." He laughs.

"Not to bad." I laugh then kiss him again.

It started to get pretty heated. He rolled on top of me, hovering over me. I pull his shirt over his head.

I really didn't know what was happening.

I wanted it, but I don't.

He puts his hands on my waist and starts to mess with the waist band of my shorts.

He starts to kiss my neck. It felt good but I didn't want this.

"B-Blake, stop." I say holding back a moan.

He pulls away and with a confused look. "Why? I thought you wanted it?"

"I will when I'm a little older. Just not now. I'm sorry." I sigh.

"It's ok, I respect your decision. I should get home anyways." He had a sad look on his face.

I nod and he puts his shirt back on.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Love you." He kisses my head.

"Love you too." I smile. He smiled back then left my room.

After sitting there for a second just thinking I notice Hayes was at my door.

Our room is connected by a bathroom so he was really standing at my bathroom door.

"I heard what happened." He says leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Uh yeah. I'm just um- not ready." I say looking down at my hands.

"It's ok not to be ready, Elena. Look just don't worry about it. He won't dump you because of that and if he does me and Nash will kick his ass." He laughs. I smile at him.

"He said he respected it but, I have a feeling that he doesn't." My smile faded as I looked back down.

Hayes comes over and sits on the bed next to me.

"He does, Elena, don't worry."

My eyes start to tear up. How would he know this?

"Just don't worry ok? Now let's go downstairs and eat junk food." He takes my hand and pulls me off the bed.

I laugh and follow him.

We go straight to the kitchen where Nash was with his friend Cameron.

"What's up little Grier and other little person." He smiles rubbing each of our heads.

I roll my eyes and go to the cabinet. "Well damn." Cameron says acting shocked.

I laugh and get a couple cookies.

Ok bye losers, I'm going back to my room." I say and laugh.

Once I get up to my room I lay down in my bed and turn friends back on.

Did I seriously almost have sex?

----

Sorry it was so sucky goes but it will be getting juicier😏

-Bae.