Chapter Seventeen

November 6, 2016

Hayes's POV

Elena ran off the stage. I just stood there shocked.

Everyone, meaning all the boys, were staring at me. I didn't know what to do.

"Hayes! Go!" Cameron screams.

I snap out of my thoughts and look at Cameron.

Nash walks to us. "Hayes, go. Elena needs you. We'll deal with them."

I nod and run off.

I didn't see her anywhere in the building so I leave and keep looking for her.

Elena's POV

I sit on the the ground and just cry. I can't handle this. It's too much.

I look up and look around my surroundings.

I was on the side of the road. There wasn't anything but a couple houses near me.

The houses were beautiful. Everyone of them were big.

"Hey are you okay?" I hear a girls voice.

I turn around and look at her. She was beautiful. She had long curly black hair and brown eyes.

"Uhm yeah I'm fine." I wipe my eyes.

"Wait? Aren't you Hayes and Nash's god sister?"

Great.

"Yeah. I actually just came from their event."

"Yeah I was about to leave to go meet them after it was over. I'm kinda big with meeting famous people. I've met Nash before. He's cool."

"Yeah. He's a great person." I laugh.

"So what's going on?" She sits net to me on the curve.

"Nothing. I'm surprised you haven't heard. Somebody's had to of said something by now."

"Well we can hang for a while if you want. I was going to meet some of my friends too but I can cancel."

"No it's fine." I smile.

"Come on. You can stay at me at my house. I can tell you don't really want to be around the boys." She laughs.

"Thanks. I should let them know I'm okay. Hayes is probably freaking out." I get out my phone.

"My names Franchesca by the way." She holds out her hand.

"Elena. Even though you already knew that." I smile.

She smiles and shakes my hand.

"Now come on." She stands up.

She couldn't see my stomach while I was sitting down so I was a little nervous about standing up.

I stand up and pull down my shirt a little. Her eyes widen as she noticing I was pregnant.

"Oh."

I laugh. "Yeah. That's how half of the fans reacted."

"Wait? Is that why you were crying? What happened?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Um well a couple months ago me and Hayes slept together while I was still together with my ex. After he left on your I found out I was pregnant and I didn't tell him until he came back home. He didn't want to miss out on the pregnancy anymore so he asked me to go on tour. I agreed obviously. But then I started to think about the fans and that if we were spotted with a baby or me being pregnant then they would know. So we agreed to tell them. We told them at the show and a couple of fans were screaming at me, calling me names and I freaked and ran out. Then I got here." She was speechless.

"S-so you're pregnant with Hayes baby?" She blinks.

"Yeah." I breath.

"Come on its almost 10 o'clock. We should get to sleep."

****

Hayes's POV

"Fuck!" I yell.

"Hayes! Hayes CALM DOWN!" Nash was trying to clam me down.

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM DOWN?! ELENA IS OUT THERE ALONE! I DONT EVEN KNOW IF SHES ALIVE! MY BABY COULD BE HURT! ELENA AND THE BABY ARE MY EVERYTHING! THEY COULD BE GONE!" I yell in his face.

I can't even explain how angry I am. All becuase of that stupid girl and her friends.

My first were balled up and my face was red.

"Hayes she's probably fine!" He says.

"Just get out." I need to calm down. If he's here any longer I might hurt him and I don't want to do that.

He backs away from me then leaves.

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I stare at the well then before I knew it my fist was against it.

I screamed in pain and held my first to my chest.

I put my back up against the wall and slid down. I start crying thinking of the worst things that could of happened to her.

One thing I know for sure is that, I can never loose them. They are everything to me. I love them both so much and if I lost them I would be shattered.

Please be okay Elena.