Chapter 23 part 1

"Fine by me! I didn't want to be a dad in the first place! Kill yourself and the fucking baby I don't care!"

-2 hours earlier-

"Hey mom! I've missed you!" I say and hug my mom.

"Wow. You are pregnant." She laughs.

"You already knew this." I roll my eyes and laugh. "I know but look how big you are." She smiles and touches my stomach.

"Yeah, I'm ready for lovebug to be out." I laugh.

"Where's the boys?" She asks.

"Nash is trying to get Hayes to calm down. He's been in a really bad mood." I shrug.

"Oh maybe I can talk to him." She says but I stop her.

"No,you won't. Nobody can." I roll my eyes.

"Ok okay." She frowns.

"I'm gonna go upstairs and put my clothes away." I tell her and walk up the stairs.

I don't know why Hayes has been so mean. These past couple of days he's been yelling at me and being distant.

I've done nothing to him. Nothing at all.

He's never near me and when he is he's mad or annoyed. I don't get it.

I hear his door slam shut and I roll my eyes.

What's his problem, damn.

After I'm done putting everything away I lay in my bed and put on a show.

I decided to text Mike and Mikey since I haven't talk to them in a while.

Mikey is in Washington visiting her dads side of the family so she can't come over, as for Mike, well I don't want Hayes getting anymore mad then what he is.

To- Hoe🍑

BAE I MISS YOU

To- Mike🍆(side hoe)

YO BOO IM BACK IN TOWN

Both text back quickly.

From- Hoe🍑

Can't talk. At dinner.

From- Mike🍆(side hoe)

YAY

I was sad Mikey couldn't talk but I got my side hoe to talk too.

To- Mike🍆(side hoe)

Hayes is being an asshole

From- Mike🍆(side hoe)

Call me.

I press the call button and he shortly picked up.

"What do you mean 'asshole'?" He asks. I could tell he's mad.
I get up and shut my door then sit down.
"He keeps yelling at me and he's really distant. I don't understand what I did. We were fine a couple days ago." I whisper sadly. 
"You can come to my place if you want. Aidan is with my mom for the week." He says.
"I don't want him to be anymore mad."
"He won't. I'll come pick you up okay?"
"Okay." I mutter before hanging up.

I get my stuff ready and walk down the stairs to where my mom and both boys were.

"Hey." She smiles. "Hey." I mutter and poor some water into a cup.

From- Mike🍆(side hoe)

I'm here.

"I'm going to Mikes I'll see you in a bit." I kiss my moms cheek.

"Slut." Hayes mutters.

Okay I'm done. "You know what Hayes!?!" I yell and he looks at me. "Go fuck yourself!" I pore my water on his head and leave the house with tears in my eyes.

I get in the car and start to cry.

Mike hugs me and shushes me.

I hear the front door open and I look towards it.

Hayes was walking out towards us.

Mike jumps out the car and run up to him.

I covers my ears as the start yelling at each other.

Then Mike throws a punch at him.

He comes back to the car with Hayes still on the ground and we leave.

"Elena, calm down." Mike sighs rubbing my thigh.

"He's so mean." I cry and cover my face with my hands.

"Sh. It'll be okay." He rubs my hair softly.

****

"Here." Mike hands me my cup of water.

"Are you ready to tell me what happened?" He asks me.

I nod my head. "I told my mom that I was coming over here and Hayes was in the room. He muttered slut and I yelled at him to go fuck himself and pored water on his head. After the Dallas show he started to get really mean. I don't know why. The night before he was happy and talking to lovebug and he was talking about how excited he was but now it's like I'm the worst person ever."

"If anything else happens, you can move in with me and Aidan. I don't want you in the house if Hayes is abusive. Verbally or physically." He kisses my head and I nod.

Mike is pretty wealthy. He comes from a rich family so he lives in his family's vacation home on the beach. It's a huge house with 5 rooms and 3 bathroom. Not to mention the view is amazing.

"I should go back home." I've been here for an hour and my mom is probably cooking right now.

"Okay. Call me or text me anytime you want to come over here." Mike says.

"Okay."

****

"Mom! I'm home!" I yell.

"They left." Someone says from the couch.

I turn around and face Hayes.

I roll my eyes at him and walk up to my room and locking my doors.

I hate him. He needs to start being nice again or I'm not going o let him anywhere near lovebug.

"You're such a bitch!" Hayes yells from behind the door.

I unlock it and face him.

"IM THE BITCH?! YOU'VE BEEN RUDE TO ME EVER SINCE DALLAS AND IM TIRED OF IT HAYES! YOU CALLED ME A FUCKING SLUT AND YOU KNOW IM NOT A SLUT! LEAVE ME ALONE! DONT COME ANYWHERE NEAR ME NOR MY BABY!" I yell with years in my eyes.

"Fine by me! I didn't want to be a dad in the first place! Kill yourself and the fucking baby I don't care!" Hayes yells back and goes to his room.

I can't believe he just said that.

Fine. I will.

I walk to my my moms room and to her closet where my dad kept the gun.

I open the box we keep it in then take it out.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

I go back to my room and lock my doors again.

I place the gun on my head and whisper, "I hope you're happy now, Hayes." Then I shoot.