Chapter Nine

September 12, 2016

I post a picture of my ultrasound and admittedly get a bunch of responses from people who didn't know the news I guess.

@emileypeeeters Omg @gracieriggz congrats!
@staceygurl Ew.
@xx.ilia.xx So excited!
@og.emma hoe
@micheal_freeman Wait I thought you and Blake weren't together anymore
@grierslove Ugly whore.

Oh shit there's a fan.

How are they following me?

I block her/him and then put my phone down to finish eating.

"Hey, you need anything from the store? I'm about to go real quick I'll be home soon though." My mom says getting her purse.

"Oo! Can you get my some Nutella and pickles? That sounds great!" I smile.

"Of course." I smile and she kisses me bye.

Im almost 4 months! I only have two more weeks. Which also mean I only have two more weeks to fingers out how to tell Hayes.

I'm hoping he won't be mad or leave me which I don't think he will. But still.

I really have nothing to do today. I might go to the park or something. I don't know. I feel really lazy but I want to get out my house for once. I hardly every go anywhere because well I'm pregnant and people stare a lot.

Fuck it. I'm going to get my some ice cream, hoe. I jump up from my seat.

Wow I just got way to happy about that.

I put on m shoes and grab my purse then walk out the house.

There's a ice cream parlor near my house so it won't be to much of a hassle to get there.

****

"Hi what can I get you." I snap my head up to face the cashier.

Holy mother of Jesus Christ and macaroni and cheese he's hot.

"Um a swirl in a sugar cone." I smile. Thank god I didn't stutter.

"Sure thing, pretty lady." He winks.

I laugh and he gets my ice cream for me.

"Hey I'm going on break. Mind if we talk for a while?" He asks smiling.

"Sure." Wow I never get boys to talk to me. Let alone flirt.

He takes off his apron and nods towards another worker.

I sit down and he sits in front of me.

"I'm Mike." He holds out his hand and I gladly shake it.

"Elena."

"So tell me a little about yourself." He smiles again.

God damn he's hot.

"I'm 15 and that's pretty much all. I'm not that intersecting." I didn't want to tell him I'm pregnant because it might scare him away.

"Come on there's more behind that beautiful smile. I can see it." He laughs.

"No not really. I only have one friend. Not including my god brothers because they're off on tour until next month. But I recently lost one of my friends because I did something really stupid and he didn't take it so well and left." My smile fades.

"Is that friend a boyfriend?"

"Ex. Now tell me about you, Mr Ice Cream Parlor Dude." I laugh.

"I'm 18, I have a younger sister, I'm in the 12th grade, I play football for my high school, and I have terrible grades." He laughs a little at the last one.

"Well at least your life is way more interesting." I nervously chuckle.

"Yeah. Kinda." He smiles.

"Mike!" A worker calls.

"Alright well I guess that's my break. He's my number. Make sure you call me." He writes it on a piece of paper then sends me a wink before leaving.

I smile too myself and finish my ice cream as I walk home.

Hayes' POV

"Yo Hayes we're going to the mall come on." Aaron says getting his hat from beside my bed.

"I don't want to." I huff not looking away from my phone."

"Hayes. Come on. It's the mall of America. It's pretty cool." Nash says.

I roll my eyes and stand up.

****

"We should go into Aeropostale. They have cool clothes." Cam suggested.

We all agree and walk into the store.

After looking around a while I see my friend, Jake, from school.

"Hey man what's up." I smile giving him a bro hug.

"Nothing much. How you been? I heard you went on tour but didn't think you actually did." He laughs.

"Yeah it's been great. What have I missed?" I ask.

"Nothing really. But is crazy that she's pregnant, right?" He laughs sipping on his drink.

"Who?" I laugh. That's weird. Nobody's mentioned that.

"Elena. How'd you not know that?" He chuckles.

Oh shit. I freeze and just stare at him. "W-what?" I stutter.

"Yeah she supposably cheated on Blake about four months ago. Nobody knows who with though. Here's a picture of your ultrasound if you'd like to see it." He looks up from his phone and shows me.

There it was. A little picture in her hand with little baby in black and white.

Our little baby.

"Holy shit." I breath out.

"What? You act like you've never seen an ultrasound before." he laughs.

"Jake, tell me everything you know about this." I say looking him straight in the eyes.

"Um all I know is what I heard from people. She's 4 months along like she said in the caption of her picture. Blake found her pregnancy test. And Mikey is the only person who knows who the dad is other than her."

I run a hand through my hair. I'm a father.

"Are you okay dude? It's not like it's yours." My head snaps towards him.

Then he realizes it. His eyes widen and he whispers "oh."

"I'm guessing she hasn't told you then." He says.

I nod my head. "Look I need to go call someone I'll text you okay?" I say to him.

"Okay, good luck, Hayes." He smiles then leaves.

I run over to Nash and pull him away from everyone else.

"I need to go home. Like soon." I tell him running out of breath.

"What why? We'll be home soon anyways." He says.

"Elena's pregnant."