Chapter Eighteen

November 7, 2016

Elenas POV

"Hey Elena, I'm going to go meet up with some friends. You should come." Frenchesca says picking up her phone.

"Oh sure." I smile and follow her out the door.

"We're just walking around for a while. You're okay with that right?"

"Yeah but I might have to sit sometimes." I laugh.

"Okay." She laughs.

****

"Elena, this is Katelyn, Katelyn this is Elena."

I shake hands with the girl in front of me. She has brown hair and blue eyes. Her skin is naturally tanned, just like Frenchesca.

"So where are we going?" Katelyn asks her.

"We're taking Elena back to the hotel." She looks at me with a 'you're going wether you want to or not'.

I pout. "I have to?"

"Elena, Hayes is probably worried sick. You haven't even texted him." She says with concern.

"Wait! You're Elena Morales? The girl Hayes got pregnant?" Katelyn says.

"Ha yeah." I laugh.

"Don't worry, I'm all for it. Your baby is certainly going to be a heartbreaker." She laughs. I smile and look down.

"Come on, Elena you're doing back." Frenchesca grabs my hand.

"Hold on. Can I just call him?" I say.

She sighs before nodding her head.

I get my phone from my bag and dial Nash's  number.
I didn't want to call Hayes because he'll figure out where i am some how. So I just called Nash to tell him I'm okay.

It only rang twice before he answered.

"Elena?! Holy shit where are you!" He yelled through the phone.

I walked away from Katelyn and Frenchesca.

"Calm down, Nash. I'm okay. I met a really nice girl and she's letting me stay with her for a while. Or at least until everything calms down."
"I'm just happy to hear you're okay." He breathed out.
"How's Hayes?" I bit my lips waiting for an answer.
"He punched a wall." He chuckled.
"Tell him me and lovebug are okay. I don't want him to be freaking out anymore."
"Will do. But why won't you come back?"
It takes me a second to answer. "I'm just scared."
"There's nothing to be afraid of. We handled everyone. The girls that called out stuff got kicked out. We tweeted a bunch saying not to say anything and we told everyone the whole situation. You don't need to be scared. We'll keep you safe."
"I know."
"Then come back. We can't protect you if you're gone. I just want you and my niece or nephew to be okay."
"I'll think about it." I say quietly.
"Nash come on!" I hear someone say, that someone being Hayes.
"Please just tell him we're okay."
"Okay, love you."
"Love you too."

I walk back over to them and smile.

"So what'd he say?" Katelyn asks.

"Oh he asked me to come back." I say.

"Are you?" Franchesca asks.

"Yeah, tonight I am." I lied.

****

"Hey can you take a picture for us?" Franchesca said after her and me take one. "Sure." I take her phone and take their picture.