Chapter Eleven

September 14, 2016

"I think I need to think about it. I'm going to have a baby and if people see us they might think that it's yours and it's not and I just don't want anymore drama. I'm already getting a lot of people calling me a slut. If we start to date then people will start to assume things. I think it's better for us to be friends." I tell him honestly.

"I understand. I'm good with us being friends." He smiles. "Better than nothing." He adds.

I smile and hug him.

"Call me if you ever need anything. I'll always be here." He kisses my head.

"Of course." I smile.

He stands up and walks to my door.

"Oh and Blake. I'm sorry I didn't let you take my virginty that day." I smile.

"It's fine. I'm over it. I thought about it and really I'm not ready." He laughs.

"I wasn't either to be honest."

September 16, 2016

"Hey mom when is my next OBGYN appointment?" I ask her as I sit down to eat my breakfast.

"I guess soon since you're now 4 months." She shrugs putting some butter on her toast.

"Ok good. My friend Mike wants to come." I tell her.

"Mike?" She asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"Calm down. He's just a friend. Plus he's 18 and he has a son that's 3. He just wants to come for support since Hayes won't be here."

"Oh in that case never mind." She laughs.

"Yeah I met him while getting ice cream. He was supper flirty but I kinda just shrugged it off. Hoping he would get the hint. When I went to the park I saw him and we hung out. That's when I met his son. He's literally so cute. Aidan is a split image of him, I swear. But Aidan pointed out my baby bump and asked about it. I was surprised he knew what it was but I guess his mom was pregnant before she died. I don't know I tried to not talk about it after I found out she died."

"Oh poor boy. That has to be hard. Raising a three year old alone. That's the worst stage." She laughs.

"Yeah I read about it." I laugh.

I went up to my room and turned on my tv before sitting down with my phone.

I had a lot of comments on the picture I posted of my bump. I decided to do a picture each week as I grow. It would be cool watching it you know.

After a while of scrolling through Twitter and Instagram I get on Snapchat to look at everyone's stories because I have nothing better to do.

Mikey was studying.
Blake was just posting selfies using the snapchat filters.
Nash was in the airport and then on the plain and the picture was him and Hayes and it said "But that's none of my business"

I guess they're going to the next state.

Mike was visiting his sister.
Then everyone else was just the rest of the boys messing around in the airport. Like usual. But they're most likely at their next stop because they posted that 3 hours ago.

Soon after putting my phone on charge I fell asleep. Even though it was only noon.

Hayes POV
September 12, 2016(sorry for the time relapse)

"What?!" He yells causing everyone else to look at us.

"I groan and pull him into the dressing area.