Chapter 32

Towards the end of the book there will be many time skips. Isabella is now 4 months old so don't get confused

"Elena can you get the bottle that I just warmed up?" Hayes asks me.

After handed it to him, and offering to feed Izzy, he starts giving her the bottle.

He never lets me do anything with her. He's always the one to feed her or change her or bath her. I mean I'm not complaining but I want to do a little of it. Don't get me wrong, Hayes is a great father, but he could stop being so clingy to her.

"She's getting too big." Mikey frowns from the recliner.

Isabella looks at her and giggles then looks back to the bottle Hayes was shaking.

"I know. It seems like just yesterday I was holding her for the first time." I say and pat down my daughters hair that was sticking up. She has very light hair, it's brown if you look really close but it does look blonde sometimes. Everyday she grows to look more and more like me. Hayes says that he doesn't mind, he loves it. He says its "twice the cuteness."

For a 4 month old she is very advanced. She can army crawl, not really crawl, but army crawl. She's pretty close to it.

"We should call Mike and see if he wants to come over. I haven't seen him in almost two weeks." I say.

"Go ahead."

****

"Elena!" Aidan screams running into the house.

"Aidan!" I copy and pick him up.

"Sorry bout that." Mike laughs. 

"No problem. Now who wants to go to baby Izzy." I smile at Aidan.

"Me!" He screams raising his hand.

After taking him into the living room and setting him on the couch. I get Izzy off the play mat and sit next to him.

"Hi Izzy." He smiles. She giggles and looks at me.

"Mike and I will be in the back." Hayes says.

The last couple of months Hayes and Mike has become great friends. I'm so relieved now that I know Hayes won't be pissed when he comes over.

"Hey A." Mikey smiles at him.

"Hi M!" He laughs.

"Can we play hide and seek?" He asks me.

"Of course!" I smile.

"Now I'll count while you hide. Okay A?" Mikey smiles.

After playing hide and seek with Aidan for over a hour I took Izzy upstairs for her nap.

****

"Bye Aidan! Be nice for Mikey please." I tell him. He nods his head and kisses my cheek. I hand him over to Mike and then they all leave.

Mikey is babysitting him tonight for Mike. He has to go to his sisters birthday thing.

"Hey babe! Come here!" Hayes yells from the living him.

I walk over to where Hayes and Nash were.

Izzy was on all fours looking at our dog, Zan. We rescued him a couple week ago. He's old but he didn't a home.

She starts to laugh and him then tried to reach, but her legs slip and she plops back down.

"I think she's trying to crawl to Zan." I smile and sit on the couch watching.

"You can do it Izzy." Hayes smiles and claps his hands.

Zan moves a little closer to her. This time she got up on her knees and start to crawl to him.

"There you go, Izzy!" I smile and pick her up.

"That's my niece." Nash smiles and tickles her cheek.

Hayes kisses her head and laughs. "She's growing up too fast." He frowns.

"Hey we still have 17 and a half years until she's grown." I laugh.

"Oh great, teenager years." Hayes mutters shaking his head.

"We got this, Hayes. We can do it." I laugh and start to bounce Izzy in my arms.

"Alright well I'm going to go eat something with Taylor. Do you guys want anything?" Nash says getting his keys.

"I'm good." I tell him. "Me too." Hayes says.

Lately Nash has been hanging with this girl named Taylor. She's great. She's really open minded and caring. I think she'll be good for Nash.

"Bye guys! Love you!" He says going on the door before me and Hayes could answer.

"Alright missy, it's time for you to go night night." I smile at her walking towards the stairs.

"I'll get her bottle." Hayes says. I nod to him and continue up the stairs.

****

"Hayes?" I whisper turning over to him.

It's probably about 1am right now. I can't fall asleep at all. I could tell Hayes was still awake because he usually snores but he wasn't.

He tightens his grip around my waste and open his eyes.

"Yes, Elena?"

"I can't sleep. I don't know why." I frown.

"Try your best." He says and kisses my head.

"Good night, I love you."

"Love you."

After having my eyes closed for 30 minutes trying to sleep I huff and get up.

"Come back to bed Elena." Hayes says and pulls me back down by my waist.

"Can you sleep?" I ask him.

"Not at all." He says and opens his eyes.

Nash and my mom were asleep and the house is dead silent. I don't know why I'm having a hard time sleeping.

"Want to go rage the fridge?" I ask him.

He shrugs and we both get up.

"Late night snacks are always the best." I giggle.

"Well snacks are great but I rather eat something else." He winks at me.

"In your dreams, Hayes." I roll my eyes.

"Why do you think I have a boner in the middle of the night sometimes?" He laughs and kisses my lips.

"God you're gross." I shake my head and take out the ice cream.

"Hey, you're the one who slept with me." He laughs taking spoons out.

I glare at him and get my spoon.

"Don't be mad. You know I'm just a hormonal 16 year old." He laughs and kisses my cheek. "Love you."

"Love you too." I mutter and keep glaring.

He laughs and kisses my head.

I really do love him.