Chapter 29

January 19, 2017

"Mom do we have any Advil? My feet and back are killing me." I groan and sit down on the couch.

I hate being 8 months pregnant.

"No I'm sorry, Hun." My mom frowns. I groan again and stand, with the help of my mom, and go upstairs.

Hayes just left for tour again. This time he has a ticket back to Cali 24/7 because in three weeks I can give birth. He would be back in three weeks but he wants to have one on him just in case.

He loved Isabella's nursery. He was a little disappointed that I finished it while he was gone. He did the painting and the furniture before he left last time.

What about the pills Lily gave me? No, Elena. You can't use those.

"Kill yourself" "Slut" "I bet your kid with be a slut just like you" "he just felt sorry for you" "he doesn't love you"

Shut up.

"You're nothing."

I'm nothing.

I take the bottle of pills and dump the all in one hand. After that I go into my bathroom and get a some water in a cup.

I'm sorry Isabella, you'll make it. But I won't.

I dump half of the pill in my mouth and wash them down with water then I do the other half.

Now just wait.

I lay in my bed with my hand on stomach feeling my daughter kick and squirm.

"I love you, Isabella." I whisper before my eyes close.

Kim's POV (yes I know that's weird.)

"Elena? Elena, sweet-" I stop in my tracks and look at my daughter unconscious in her bed with a pill bottle in her hand.

"Elena!" I run to her and take her into my arms.

"Come on, baby, wake up." I say and shake her. I cry as I dial 9-1-1.

"9-1-1 w-"

"I need an ambulance to *adress* my daughter is 8 months pregnant and she's unconscious." I try to stay calm.

"We have paramedics on there way ma'am."

"Thank you." I cry.

"Elena don't die on us, come on baby." I say and hug her.

I put my hand on her stomach and feel little kicks. She's okay. I take a deep breath.

I hear ambulance and before I knew it she was being taken out to the ambulance.

I ride in the back with her and told them things they needed to know, like allergies.

****

Hayes's POV

"Hayes you need to come home now," Kim says in the other line.
"W-what's going on." I stutter.
"Elena's in the hospital."

I hang up and jump up from my seat grabbing my stuff.

"Hayes? What are you doing?" Cameron says stopping me.

"Somebody drive me to the hospital in L.A."

Right now we are visiting Cameron's mom. One of the tour dates was canceled so we decided to come home until the next one.

"What why?" Nash says looking worried.