Chapter 26

"Bye Hayes." I sigh.

"Bye, Elena. Call me if anything happens." He says and kisses my lips.

Yes. I said kiss. After having very very long talk with Hayes and Mike both, I realized that I don't like Mike and that Hayes is the one I like. I always felt something towards Hayes but I didn't ever admit it to myself. I never wanted too. I always told myself that he's just a friend and nothin more. But he's so much more than that.

"I will." I smile. He leans down and pulls up my shirt.

"Now you don't give mommy to much trouble alright, Isabella? And dont you dare come out too early. Daddy loves you, don't forget me." He kisses where he saw her kick. I laugh at him as he starts to have a poking war with her. Well he'll poke and she'll kick where he did. He chuckles before leaning back up.

"Bye." He kisses me one more time before getting in Nash's car and leaving.

****

-one and a half week later-

"Mom! Can you get the door?! My feet hurt!" I yell throughout the house.

Right now I'm laying on the couch reading a magazine article on breast feeding. I'm thinking of breast feeding Isabella for the first month she's here then start to bottle feed her.

"Sure thing sweetie!" She sad then she opens the door.

"Hi!" I hear a high preppy voice say. "I'm here to see Elena. Is she here? Oh of course she is!" The person says.

She pushes pass my mom then walks to me.

Who does she think she is coming in here like that.

"Hey Elena! Oh look how much you've grown!" Lily smiles.

I roll my eyes and stand up. I look to my mom and she shrugs then walks back to the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" I groan.

She slowly walks to me. "Look here you little whore. Stay away from Hayes. He's mine. He might have had sex with you but he just felt sorry for you. He doesn't love you or that thing inside of you. So just stay go away. Or else." She whispers. My mom walks in and she steps away a bit.

"And I brought you a gift! Well it's more for you're little angle! I hope you like it!" She hands me a pick box and smirks.

"Have a nice day, Ms. Morales." She smiles at my mom and leaves.

My mom looks at me with a worried look. My eyes were watery and I was shaking a little.

"Well she seems..... Nice?" She says more as a questions.

"Yeah. I'll be right back." I say and hurry up the stairs the best I could being 6 and a half months pregnant.

Hayes should be home in the next couple days so I'm happy I don't have to worry about being alone anymore.

Why does Lily have to show up all the time? She always manages to ruin my days.

I was a little curious as to what was in the box.

I stare at the box and sat on my bed then set it on my lap.

I untie the bow that was wrapped around it and open the boxed.

Pictures?

I unwrap them and turn them over so I could see what they were.

It was Hayes in a bed. But he wasn't alone.

He was on top of another girl, who looked way to much like Lily.

It is lily.

Every picture was leading up to them both naked.

Them kissing, then taking each piece of clothing off.

I start to cry and put the pictures aside.

There was more in the box.

A bottle of pills taped to a paper.

For when you realize you're nothing to anyone

-Lily

There was also a pack of razors and a little thing of bleach.

I throw it all to God knows where and lay on my bed in a ball, crying than I ever have.

I'm nothing. To anyone.
She's right. I have never been anything to Hayes. He just felt bad for me. He does want me or Isabella. It's all a show. He doesn't love her. He just doesn't want to be known as a douche. He has never liked me.

I get up and look at the pills that were sitting near my closet.

I feel Isabella kick me multiple times as I walk towards them.

I pick them up and read the note again.

I'm nothing.

"Elena! Time for dinner!" I jump and scoot all the things into my closet and put the pills at the top when I hear my moms footsteps.

My door opens right when I close my closet and I smile at her.

"Be there in a second."