Chapter 33

Christmas, the best time of the year. Especially when you get to spoil your kids.

Izzy is already too spoiled for a 11 month old but hey, she's happy.

"Alright Izzy, tomorrow's Christmas so get a good nights rest." I smile and kiss her head.

"La-da-ga." She makes random noises and tried to grab my hair. She was successful and while I was trying to ply her fingers out of my hair Hayes comes in laughing.

"Izzy let go." He laughs and helps me.

"Goodnight baby." He kisses her and shuts off the light.

I turn around and follow him back into our room.

"We should have another baby." Hayes says. I stop myself from getting clothes and look at him.

"Hayes, we are 16 and 17 years old. That's not going to happen anytime soon." I laugh.

"Come on babe, just think. Having a baby inside your tummy and seeing him or her crawl for the first time or day 'dada'." He frowns and raps him arms around my waste kissing my neck.

"Not gonna happen buddy." I laugh and push him off me.

He huffs and lays in the bed.

Hayes and I haven't even had sex but once since we've had Izzy. And it wasn't even sex, we kinda just fooled around a bit.

I start to change and u hear Hayes whistle. "At least u still get to see that fine ass." He smirks.

I flick him off and pull my shirt over my head. After doing so I laid down next to him.

I usually don't wear pants to sleep so he had a very clear view of my ass.

"God you're such a tease." He laughs and turns to his side putting his arms around my waist. I'm laying in my stomach on my phone. One thing about being Latina is that I have a big butt. And I love it. I may not look Hispanic but trust me I am. I take after I my dad, who is white, more than anyone.

Hayes kisses my bare shoulder all the way up to my neck.

💦🍆🍆WARNING THERE IS SMUT COMING UP🍆🍆💦

I giggle when he starts to suck on one spot.

I turn over so I'm facing him and smile. "What do you think you're doing?" I laugh.

"I think I'm giving my girlfriend, aka the love of my life, pleasure." He smirks and kisses me.

I smile into the kiss. He pulls me onto his lap and groped my ass, grinding out hips together.

I moan, letting him slip his tongue in my mouth.

His hands slid up my stomach and removed my shirt. After that I slightly pull on his, signaling him to take it off.

He hands find their way to my bra and unclips it.

"Fuck you're so sexy." Hayes says flipping us over.

My mom was working late, like she always does and Nash is staying with Taylor. Hopefully there isn't another Grier baby coming about anytime soon.

Hayes pulls down his sweats and then does the same to my underwear.

He kisses my neck then travels sloppy kisses all the way to my hips.

His fingers rub the inside of my thighs before making there way to my core.

I moan as Hayes pushes one finger in then flicks my clit when his tongue.

I could see him growing more and more in his Calvin Kleins.

"Look at me Elena." He says. I look down and meet his eyes.

He slips in another finger and stars to pump faster. "Hayes!" I moan as i feel myself becoming closer.

He stops and leans up then takes off his underwear. "I want you to cum with me inside you he says then kisses my lips.

I have never seen Hayes like this, but I like this Hayes. Dominate and commanding. Just makes him even more sexier.

He opens our bedside table draw and gets a condom out.

"Can't forget this again." He laughs and open it.

After what seemed like forever, he lined himself up then looks at me for consent. I nod at him telling him to go, so he did.

I moan in pleasure and pain as I feel my walls being stretched. It's only my second time having sex so it was still painful a little.

His eyes closed and his mouth opens. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen.

His eyes open, I almost gasp at the color. They were now a darker blue then before. They were filled with lust.

His motions picked up causing us to both moan in satisfaction.

"Oh my god." I moan when he hits the perfect spot.

"Elena." He moans and goes faster.

"Hayes I'm c-close." I moan feeling my walls clench around him.

"Me too." He moans. My stomach clenched as I release.

Hayes coame undone right after me. He stops his movements and slowly pulled out of me.

We were both breathing hard. He put the condom in the trash and laid down beside me.

"Best. Christmas. Ever." He says. I nod my head and laugh.

I turn around and cuddle into him. "I love you, Elena." He whispered kissing my head.

"I love you too, Hayes." I smile and kiss his cheek before slowly following asleep in his arms.