Chapter Sixteen

November 6, 2015

Today is the boys first magcon. Well not first but the first one in a while. Right now it's 9am and the show starts at 12. None of the guys are up. Only me.

After my little outburst last night I felt so bad. But I guess they should of saw it coming. I mean I have mood swings even when I'm not pregnant so now they're just heightened.

"Hayes?" I shake him.

"Hayes?" I say again poking his face.

"Haisie-Baer?" I kiss his cheek.

"Heller." After not getting a response I groan and get up.

I walk to the bathroom and start to get ready for the day.

After taking a shower I walked out the bathroom to see Hayes laying on his bed on his phone.

I only had a towel wrap around me so I hurried and got my clothes.

"Calm down, Elena. I've seen you naked many times. It's nothing new." Hayes laughs.

"It's still awkward. Especially since I'm pregnant with your kid now."

"It shouldn't be awkward. If we're having a kid we'll both have to get used to it becuase sooner or later were going to be living together." Hayes shrugs.

"We already live together, idiot." I roll my eyes.

"You know what I mean."

"Look Elena. I don't want it to be weird between us. Becuase if lovebug grows up with its parents constantly being weirded out with each other she'll have a problem."

"How would that cause a problem?"

"I don't know. Social issues? I just want it to go back to normal between us."

I scoff, "When I wasn't pregnant." I roll my eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that." He gets up from the bed and walks towards me.

"No! You think lovebug is a mistake, don't you?!" I start to feel tears in my eyes.

I know he doesn't think that but my emotions are just going crazy and I don't know what to think.

"No! I would never think lovebug is a mistake! It's probably the best thing that's happened in my life! I don't want to keep telling you how much I love lovebug! I just want you to understand that! I would never give up this life for a different! You guys are the best thing that's happened to me, please just understand that." Hayes hugs me and I cry into his shoulder.

What the hell is going on with my emotions?

"I'm sorry. I know you love lovebug. I don't know what got into me." I cry.

"It's fine. It's the hormones." He laughs.

I smile and back away from him.

"Now I need to go out on some clothes." I go back to the bathroom and change.

****

"Hey guys were getting breakfast do you guys want to come?" I ask as Hayes and I walk out of the room.

"I'll go!" Shawn stands up.

"Anybody else?" Everyone shook their heads no.

Everyone was really quiet for some reason. It was weird.

"Uh okay." I shrug and we leave the room.

"So where are we going to eat?" I ask Hayes.

"Chick-Fil-A?" He looks at me then Shawn.

"I'm good with that." Shawn says. "Me too." I say.

After walking for a while in silence I decided to ask the boys why everyone was acting so weird.

"So why was everyone acting so weird?" I look up to the two boys.

Hayes shrugs but Shawn speaks up. "Becuase we know you're pregnant."

"How did you guys not notice that the first day you saw me? I'm obviously pregnant." I laugh.

"Well you've been wearing pretty baggy clothes." He says in defense. I laugh at him.

"True that. How did everyone react?"

"They were all shocked and they kept asking me questions." Hayes says looking at me. I nod.

Once we get to Chick-Fil-A I sit down while Shawn and Hayes order out food.

****

"And last but not least! HAYES GRIER!" The crowd screams and cheers. I smile as I see Hayes and the rest of the guys laughing and messing around on stage.

I'm happy I was able to go this time. It's great seeing the boys so happy.

"How about some Q and A?!" I hear Cameron yell into the microphone.

The crowd cheers. I heard a couple 'DADDY CAMERON' and 'I LOVE YOU CAM!' Fangirls are crazy. (A/N ha me.)

"Okay girl in the pick shirt and white hat!" Aaron says.

The security guard hand she me a mic.

"My question is for either Nash of Hayes." She sounded like she was out of breath.

"Okay go ahead." Nash smiles.

"Why is Elena here?" Shit. "I'm not complaining or anything but she's never came with you guys. So why now?"

Hayes and Nash glance at each other and then Hayes looks at me. I nod my head telling him it's okay to say it.

I was scared. I would get so much hate and I would get messed with so much more. But Hayes can't keep lovebug away from them.

Hayes takes a deep breath and looks back out to the crowd.

"Actually me and Elena has something to tell you guys. I didn't know until about a month ago so this is why I'm just now telling y'all." He motions for me to come on the stage.

I was wearing a shirt that you could clearly see I was pregnant in. I heard a couple whispers from the crowd, that was dead silent.

"Elena is pregnant." He smiles and takes my hand. "It's my baby. She's 5 months pregnant with my child. Please nobody hate on her or send her hate. I'm happy, she's happy, and hopefully lovebug is too, that's the nickname by the way guys." He laughs. I smile.

Everyone was quite.

Nobody was speaking.

Until one girl yelled.

"WHORE!" Then people joined in.

"HOE!"

"SLUT!"

"KILL YOURSELF!"

I can't take it anymore. I run off the stage and just keep going until i realize I'm lost. But I didn't care. I just wanted to be alone.