|Nightmares|

"No!"

Y/N nearly jumps 10 feet out of her skin when she hears a scream rip through her boyfriend's throat beside her, her eyes popping open and going wide. She practically gives herself whiplash when she whips her head to look at him, and the sight in front of her slices dead through her heart. Tears stream down Stiles' spotted cheeks as he screams with utter terror, panicked sobs escaping through his shouts.

"Stiles, Stiles!" She says, whipping her leg over him so she was straddled in his lap and she could cup his face in her hands. "Hey, baby, hey, it's okay! Baby, it's me!" She soothes as he struggles in her embrace, his screams lowering to blubbered speaking as he slowly adjusted to the scene in front of his hazel eyes. Finally he's looking at her, his breathing slow yet raspy as he inhales and exhales through his mouth.

"Y-Y/N?" He whispers, tears flooding from his beautiful hues. The girl nods, stroking a hand down his wet cheek and wiping his tears.

"I'm right here, sweetheart..." She says softly, moving her free hand around to the back of his neck to rub it soothingly. He stares at her for a minute before letting out a choked sob, then collapsing against her chest. She instantly encages him in her embrace, burying her face into his brown hair.

"I'm sorry...I-I'm sorry," He sobs into her, his arms hugging her waist close like a teddy bear. She hushes him softly, stroking his soft, tousled hair as she holds him close against her.

"No, no, baby, this isn't your fault..." She whispers, slowly rocking him back and forth in her arms. Ever since he sacrificed himself for his father, he had been plagued with many side effects. Not being able to read, not being able to tell the difference between fantasy and reality, hallucinations, and of course, nightmares. Of course, seeing him like this did everything but rip her in two, but like hell she was gonna let him go through this alone. She would stay with him for as long as he needed. She continues to slowly rock him in her arms until his sobs turn into soft whimpers and hiccups, and his breathing is even and steady again.

"You should've gone home..." He whispers, though he makes no effort to move from her embrace. "I-I can't keep waking you up like this..."

"Like I care," She snorts, her fingers brushing through his auburn hair.

"I'm serious.." He whispers, looking up at his girlfriend with his red, swollen eyes.

"So am I, baby..." She whispers, raising her eyebrows as she gazes down at him. "I love you, Stiles Stilinski. I am not letting you do this alone.." She says as she brushes back his tousled brown hair. A small, closed lip smile appears on his face and he nods, sighing shakily and resting his head on her shoulder.

"Thank you..." He whispers, hugging her waist a little tighter. "I love you so much..." He whispers.

"I love you too, sweetheart...I'm right here for you..." She whispers, pressing her lips tenderly to his forehead. His eyes drift close and he relaxes against her chest, falling back to sleep in no time at all. She slowly lays him back down against the pillows, then laying beside him and acting as the big spoon as she wraps herself around his body and presses a gentle kiss to the crook of his neck. "It'll be okay..."

I'll make it okay... She thinks to herself before falling into a dreamless sleep.